A group of only 3 – Amazing value for those looking to start up, slow down or invest
This immaculately presented home, in a group of only 3, offers an ideal lifestyle, situated just a short walk to Omnivore for your morning coffee, and let the kids run wild at the Edwardstown Oval Playground just around the corner.
Stylishly updated for modern living, the home offers an extremely generous and efficient floor plan with two well-proportioned bedrooms, tasteful colour palette, abundance of natural light, an open plan kitchen and living area translating into a homely and spacious interior for its lucky new owner.
This property really is a must-see for all first home buyers, down-sizers, retirees and investors.
Features and benefits:
– Large windows to all rooms fill the home with natural light
– A great sized lounge/dining area
– Spacious modern kitchen with expansive bench tops, dishwasher & plenty of cupboard space
– Two generously sized bedrooms, main fitted with built in robe
– Updated floorboards feature throughout
– Bathroom centrally located to both bedrooms and living area
– Paved alfresco that is perfect for entertaining, or a summer BBQ
– Undercover carport for secure off-street parking
– Split system air conditioning
– Separate laundry
A location to love:
– Take advantage of nearby South and Marion Roads, including Castle Plaza, Target, Bunnings.
– Just a ten-minute drive to iconic Glenelg Beach, while moments from the train carrying you to the CBD.
– Zoned for Edwardstown and Forbes Primary Schools, and Hamilton Secondary College, while close to high quality schooling including Immanuel College, Westminster and St Anthonys Schools.
– Just a five-minute walk to Woodlands Park train station, with easy access to bus 214 on nearby Tower Road.
CT / 5043/400
Council / City of Marion
Zoning / R’13
Built / 1971
Council Rates / $1,083.60pa
ES Levy / $92.60pa
Strata Rates / $345pq
Strata Manager / Whittles
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement may be inspected at any Harris Real Estate office for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.