01:00PM - 01:30PM
Saturday 14 September
When location is something, this transformed townhouse is everything in the Glenunga International High School zone
When Glenunga International High School, a world-beating supermarket and the CBD come with this kind of car-less ease, it doesn’t get a better than a 2-bedroom townhouse that won’t steal any of your precious spare time.
Set back from the street in a tight-knit, night-lit group of just eight, we’re happy to boldly say that number two is the pick of the bunch.
Why? Because it underwent one very stylish transformation only a few years ago to grant its lucky owners the likes of porcelain tile floors, sleek ‘shadow line’ ceilings, built-in surround sound and an ultra modern metal staircase…just to start.
The scope to rent it out for somewhere close to $400/week is as tempting as this light filled home is so easy and spacious in the same airy breath.
The floorplan is beautifully simple; living from front to back on the lower level and two bedrooms and upgraded bathroom above.
There’s also a terrace balcony. The place for morning coffee and some contemplation when the gorgeous and green rear courtyard needs a rest.
There’s a pristine and private front courtyard too; just another hint that you get the best of all worlds in a home with a separate laundry/pantry and a crisp kitchen with plenty of bench and storage space.
We say ‘car-less’ because you can leave the VW under your designated carport and stroll to the restaurants and conveniences on Glen Osmond Road – or just as easily hop on a bus and be in town in less than ten minutes.
And there’s more:
– Zoned for Glenunga International High School
– Just a short drive from Burnside Village
– Ducted heating and cooling
– Easy-care landscaped gardens to front and rear yards
– Bedroom one can double up as a second living room
– Modern down lighting
– Lots of storage – including built-in robes to bedroom 2
– Walking distance from the likes of Singapore House and Hispanic Mechanic
– Close proximity to CBD by road or direct bus line to all that Adelaide has to offer (Restaurants, Theatre and the Arts)
– Only 30 minutes to the seaside
– Set at the back of a small group with minimal noise
– Immaculately presented – move in or rent out with nothing further to do!
– Lock up and leave at anytime with the security of entrance and carport lights
– Safe and leafy street
– Welcoming private and low maintenance courtyard and garden
– This is a hidden gem for an appreciative buyer!
CT / 5032/303
Council / City of Unley
Zoning / R”R12.1
Built / 1978
Council Rates / $952.25pa
Strata Rates / $453.15pq
SA Water / $166.22pq
ES Levy / $242.55pa
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement may be inspected at any Harris Real Estate office for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.