Updated Courtyard Home Between City & Sea
Best offers by 12pm Tuesday 16 March (unless sold prior).
This tastefully modernised two bedroom home provides an excellent opportunity to purchase in ever-popular Glengowrie. Whether you’re a stylish downsizer, first home buyer, professional or seeking an effortless investment, Johnstone Street has so much to offer.
Originally built in 1992, this low maintenance abode has enjoyed an update, ready for you to move on in and reap the benefits. With highly desireable features including indoor & outdoor entertaining options, a generous build size, second toilet and master bedroom with bay window setting it apart from the rest, what’s not to love?
Securely located at the rear of a small group of 3, this courtyard home is within easy reach of local shops, public transport and local zoned schooling options. With Westfield Marion, Jetty Road and the beach all within approximately 5 minutes, a convenient and effortless lifestyle awaits.
Features & Benefits:
– Lounge room with north facing windows overlooking rear yard
– Open plan kitchen/meals with breakfast bar, equipped with gas cooktop, electric oven and walk in pantry overlooking dining space
– Adjacent butlers pantry/laundry with wooden benchtop and seperate toilet
– Master bedroom with bay window, spacious built in robe and ceiling fan
– Second bedroom with built in robe and ceiling fan
– Centrally positioned bathroom with step in shower and seperate bath
– Sliding glass doors opening onto undercover entertaining area with grassed yard
– Secure remote controlled roller door with internal access
– NBN Connected
– Ducted heating and cooling in all main rooms, Gas heating in lounge, Instant Gas On demand hot water
– Within walking distance to public transport, including the bus, train & tram
CT / 5100/287
Council / City of Marion
Zoning / R’8
Built / 1992
Council Rates / $1379.37pa
Strata Rates / $120pq
SA Water / $151.38pq
ES Levy / $123.20pa
Nearby Schools / Glenelg P.S, Warradale P.S, Ascot Park P.S, Forbes P.S, Hamilton Secondary College, Springbank Secondary College
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement may be inspected at any Harris Real Estate office for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.