10:45AM - 11:15AM
Saturday 15 August
Find freedom on Freeman with a recreated tudor in Tranmere
Best offers by 12pm Tuesday 18 August (unless sold prior)
Starting with a grand façade and a modern take to a regal entrance, is quite the scene-setter to this imposing double level home just minutes between The Gums Reserve and Glynburn Road shopping strip with Gourmet Delicatessen, Kmart & Coles.
The naturally lit and open floorplan is defined by fresh whites, bulk-head ceilings, feature pendant lighting along with built in additions of storage and cabinetry. Find a guest haven adjacent full-sized bathroom downstairs, along with impressive living, kitchen and meals convenience as sliding doors lead to all-seasons gabled alfresco; typical doesn’t live here.
Nor does compact. Saturating the kitchen – renovated for the culinary enthusiast – is Dekton heat, stain and impact resistant benchtops, matte-white cabinetry with black finishings among deep draws, 900mm gas cooktop with flush exhaust, 750mm electric oven, stainless double draw dishwasher and walk in laundry turned butlers pantry.
While upstairs, the master slips into relaxation with an added retreat, casual living, two way bathroom with bathtub and the flexibility of two additional bedrooms or the perfect home office/teenage retreat.
With prestige schooling in your clutches, shopping choice and tempting weekend activity with reserves and trails to discover, Freeman Avenue is every bit the home and entertainer go-between you’re looking for with class, character and all the modern trimmings…
– Perfectly manicured front garden setting
– Alarm system with security cameras front and rear
– Instant Gas (Water temperature control pad)
– Reverse cycle heating/cooling throughout
– Floating Floorboards to lower level – installed in 2016
– Plush carpet to stairs and upper level – installed in 2016
– Quality curtains throughout
– Kitchen and laundry/butler’s pantry renovated in 2018
– Water filter in kitchen
– Double fridge space
– Laundry plumbed for under bench washer and dryer
– Secure side-by-side garaging with dual access auto roller doors
– Additional off-street parking for 2
– Gabled pergola
– Two garden sheds
– Zoned to East Torrens Primary and Norwood Morialta High
– Central to premiere private schools including St Josephs, St Ignatius, Pembroke, Loreto, Prince Alfred & St Peters Boys colleges
CT / 5915/181
Council / City of Campbelltown
Zoning / R’3
Built / 2004
Land / 337m2
Frontage / 20.21m
Council Rates / $2043.40pa
SA Water / $201.90pq
ES Levy / $389.00pa
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement may be inspected at any Harris Real Estate office for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.