Map out the brightest future in Myrtle Bank’s prized school zone and an extended bungalow with leisure in mind
One of the better bungalow facades we’ve seen is the face and perfect first impression of a 1925-built 4-bedroom home preserved and improved with the thought and expense you’d expect from owners of some 23 years.
If you’ve come to Myrtle Bank for that much-coveted ticket to the likes of Highgate Primary and Unley High Schools, you’ll stay for the freedom and flexibility this extended home affords on a generous 743sqm (approx.) allotment with a gas heated pool and spa.
To preserve the sandstone façade, decorative lofty ceilings, fireplaces and polished pine floors with such respect is a given. To open the central hall to more than 3-metres wide was nothing short of a masterstroke.
And so instead of building suspense, the sheer scale and natural light of the open-plan rear is plain to see from the moment you open the front door. It’s a beautiful thing.
Even more impressive is how the north-facing rear extension soars skyward at an angle to let more light in through floor-to-ceiling cedar-framed windows and grant pool and garden views.
The best seat in the house might just be the breakfast bar of an open plan kitchen with waterfalling Essastone tops, the space to cook with reckless abandon, and stainless steel appliances – including a Smeg induction cooktop and 900mm oven.
A symmetrical floorplan serves four equally spacious bedrooms in the original home to separate rest from recreation.
And with that pool and spa, lawns for backyard cricket, and a powered shed for those creative endeavours and extra storage, the recreation comes naturally in a home that puts Burnside Village and The CBD within easy reach. What more could you really want?
Want more? You’ve got it:
– Just a short drive from Adelaide’s most prestigious schools, including Scotch and Mercedes Colleges
– Also zoned for Highgate Primary School
– Double carport and plenty of additional onsite parking
– Ducted evaporative cooling and gas heating
– Dishwasher, soft close cabinetry with Blum inserts, glass splashbacks and plenty of storage space to boutique-built kitchen
– Two bathrooms – including recently renovated main bathroom with full-height tiling
– Beautifully presented gardens with automatic watering system
– Fully alarmed
– Easy-care tiled floors to extension
– Custom timber plantation shutters and blinds throughout
– Storage galore, including built-in robes to two bedrooms
CT / 5088/225
Council / City of Unley
Zoning / RS(L)’L11.2
Built / 1925
Land / 743 m2
Frontage / 16.15m
Council Rates / $2095.00pa
SA Water / $275.76pq
ES Levy / $183.80pa
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement may be inspected at any Harris Real Estate office for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.