05:00PM - 05:30PM
Tuesday 11 August
11:00AM - 11:30AM
Saturday 15 August
Get whisked away from one world to another in an Alan Sheppard work of art with a flair for ‘wowing’ – and feeding – the crowd…
Rising triumphantly to make the ultimate statement from arguably Craigburn Farm’s most sought boulevard, it’s a fitting first impression for an Alan Sheppard-created, solar charged class act with a knack for whisking you away to an exotic holiday destination.
It is rather just moments from the convenient heart of Blackwood; proof that you get the best of two very different worlds in this 2-storey 4-bedroom home headlined by its supremely flexible floorplan, a flair for entertaining with great food in mind, and a master suite that has to be seen to be believed.
And believe us when we say this high-spec home left little expense spared in a C2008 build; its quality, style, space and supreme functionality best summed up by its gourmet, stone smothered kitchen with a sea of Miele appliances.
With two tall and frameless sets of stackable glass, the open-plan rear suddenly doubles in size to make the central alfresco arena and rear pavilion part of the internal footprint – allowing guests to roam freely and converge where electronic louvres open and close above a Teppanyaki kitchen and wood-fire pizza oven.
If you think the central entertainer’s courtyard is special, wait until you see the master bedroom…
The fully-fitted, solid timber laden dressing room is one thing. The private courtyard with its very own gas-heated spa is something else in a suite worthy of any high end holiday villa.
You have the holiday everyday. The kids have the entire upper floor, which includes a lavish bathroom and up to three bedrooms – should you not use the theatre room (with kitchenette) for its intended use. A work of art…that works hard for you. What more could you want?
More reasons to love this home:
– Architecturally designed with 6-star energy rating
– Double garage with remote Panelift entry
– C-bus touch-pad home automation for zoned ducted R/C and lighting
– Flexible floorplan – with home office formal lounge (boasting marble fireplace)
– Stunning wet areas throughout, with wall-hung stone vanities and marble tiling
– Custom joinery throughout
– High (3m) ceilings with elegant recesses
– Sink/kitchen, bar fridge to tiled alfresco courtyard
– Lighting and timber-clad ceilings to alfresco pavilion
– Stone feature walling to master’s spa/courtyard
– Storage galore, including built-in robes to bedrooms 2 and 3
– Surround sound/speaker provisions throughout
– Private terrace balcony to bedroom 2
– Large separate laundry
– Cosy combustion fireplace to open-plan rear
– Impeccably presented landscaped gardens to front and rear
– Just moments from a range of parks, ovals and reserves
– And so many more.
CT / 6002/182
Council / City of Mitcham
Zoning / R(CRG)/2/
Built / 2008
Land / 534m2
Frontage / 17.5m
Council Rates / $2127.00pa
SA Water / $464.76pq
ES Levy / $223.55pa
Nearby Schools/ Hawthorndene P.S, Blackwood P.S, Belair P.S, Eden Hills P.S, Blackwood H.S, Australian Science & Mathematics Sch, Mitcham Girls H.S
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement may be inspected at any Harris Real Estate office for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.