Stunning contemporary residence
This beautifully appointed modern home offers high end living and a wonderful lifestyle in one of Adelaide’s most desirable eastern suburbs of Magill. Ideally located in the prestigious Burnside Council and near the iconic Penfolds Winery, while only a short distance into the CBD.
The vendors partnered with a high end builder to design this luxurious custom-built home, with premium quality fixtures and fittings on display throughout.
The home features a functional floor plan perfectly suited to fit the modern lifestyle. There are three good-sized bedrooms, two with built-in robes and the master with a walk-in robe and large ensuite. Further flexibility is offered through the home’s two separate living areas – a convenient lounge overlooking the side courtyard and the gorgeous open plan kitchen and living space, which features spacious 3.2m ceilings.
Outdoor entertaining is perfect year-round beneath the undercover alfresco, which overlooks the low-maintenance garden and large brick pizza oven. The stunning location offers equal appeal – just a short walk from Magill Primary School, as well as UniSA Magill campus and the increasingly popular Norwood Morialta High School.
More reasons we love this home:
– Two-pac floor to ceiling kitchen with soft closing draws
– Stainless steel 900mm Smeg oven, stove, rangehood, and Bosch dishwasher
– Floor to ceiling timber grain walk in robein main bedroom
– Ample storage wall to ceiling two-pac cupboards
– Sleek built-in wardrobes in second and third bedrooms
– Floor to ceiling bathroom tiling
– Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
– Alarm system
– Designer Clipsal Saturn light switches throughout home
– Ceaser stone benchtop in kitchen and bathrooms
– Floating vanities in bathrooms with 20mm Ceaser stone tops
– 2.7m ceilings with square set cornices; 3.2 in the family living area where it steps down
Don’t miss your opportunity to buy into the leafy eastern suburbs!
CT / 6090/899
Council / City of Burnside
Zoning / R’R3
Built / 2012
Land / 405m2
Frontage / 8.41m
Council Rates / $1557.30pa
ES Levy / $163.35pa
SA Water / $240.31pq
School Zones / Magill School, East Torrens P.S, Norwood Morialta High School – Senior Campus, Norwood Morialta High School – Middle Campus, Marden Senior College
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement may be inspected at any Harris Real Estate office for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.