A custom take on an Oakford classic, this 2015 built 4-bedroom home – with a clever configuration, undoubted street presence, room for the caravan, contemporary tech, and top-bracket selections – goes the extra mile where the quiet end of a cul-de-sac serves a rolling vineyard view.
Draped in sandstone, this 2015-built home on a block of some 617sqm starts with a timeless first impression – then impresses at every turn of its 4-bedroom/2.5 bathroom floorplan.
Whether it’s the porcelain tiled floors, 2.7m-high ceilings, 900mm appliances, copious storage, stone benchtops, video intercom/security, double-glazed windows, or wi-fi controlled ducted R/C…
This 6-star-energy rated home raises the bar in both form and function to leave you heavier in the hip pocket, comfortable all year round and ready to entertain – inside and out.
Light-filled open-plan living. Check. Alfresco patio/pavilion. Check. A kitchen with European integrated appliances, breakfast bar and walk-in pantry. Check, check and check.
The game-changer: a floorplan that gives the kids, grandchildren or weekend guests a 3-bedroom wing – with powder room, bathroom and lounge/retreat – they can close off and call their own.
With a walk-in robe hidden behind the bed, a fully tiled ensuite with double rain shower, and its own sense of refuge, the master bedroom makes starting and ending every day a dream. Where else would you rather be?
More reasons why we love this home:
– Double garage with remote Panelift entry
– Secure side access (for car/boat/caravan) to rear yard
– Onsite parking for six cars
– Fully irrigated garden beds, front and back lawns
– Easy, low maintenance near-flat block
– Back to base security system – for peace of mind when you go away
– Mirrored built-in robes to all bedrooms
– Efficient LED down lighting in the dining, living and hallway
– Vaulted 3m-high ceilings to entry
– Extra high (2.4m) doors throughout
– Large 900mm oven
– CCTV doorbell
– Solar tubing for extra natural light
– Quality insulation/sound proofing
– Decorative niches for your photos and artwork
– Ceiling fans throughout
– Extra large garden shed
– Just a short drive from the heart of Littlehampton and Mount Barker
– And so many more.
CT / 6127/491
Council / City of Mount Barker
Zoning / R//
Built / 2015
Land / 617m2
Council Rates / $3112pa
SA Water / $212.78pq
ES Levy / $95.10pa
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement may be inspected at any Harris Real Estate office for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.