When timeless elegance and a bit of Tuscany beckon…
Designed to make the most of its orientation & wide set windows, there isn’t a single space that doesn’t get beautifully bathed in sunlight, at some point.
It’s the same natural light that shines a spotlight on the beautifully finished 2001-built, Torrens Titled 3-bedroom home with the timeless elegance to let you grow, invest or downsize in style.
Be pleasantly surprised by its grand feel as you walk through the door. Gorgeous 3 metre ceilings set the precedent for what to expect flowing through. All bedroom sizes are of generous sizing, ample storage and cupboard space along with a neutral decor throughout.
There’s a social side to go along with a home headlined by two courtyards; both reminiscent of a Tuscan holiday villa.
One of those courtyards takes pride and place at the home’s expansive heart the open-plan living, leading to the spacious kitchen with breakfast bar and quality appliances. The bifold doors open to a quaint garden with purposefully placed hedging to allow for your viewing enjoyment as you sit in the living room cosied up on the coach or open up and enjoy entertaining with family and friends.
The other courtyard is a picture perfect view from your dining room – escape outside and bask in the sun with a cup of coffee and croissant on a peaceful Sunday morning.
There is more to love with….
– Master bedroom with ensuite & walk in robe
– Bedrooms 2 & 3 with double door build in robes & ceiling fans
– Bedroom 2 with direct access to the master bathroom.
– Two way master bathroom with bath tub
– Separate powder room
– Walk in storage space & additional build in linen cupboards
– Kitchen fitted with 600mm Euro gas cooktop, Westinghouse oven, Bosh dishwasher, double sink with pura tap and walk in corner pantry
– Laundry with build in cupboards & external access
– Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling throughout
– 3m-high ceilings throughout
– LED downlights throughout
– Pergola for outdoor entertaining
– Double garage with remote entry and convenient & private laneway access
– Just a short drive from Marden and The Avenues shopping centres
– Walking distance to Payneham Library, Swimming club, Bowling Club & Goodlife Gym
– Under 10 minute drive to the city & 5 minutes to the Norwood Parade Precinct.-
– Zoned to Felixstow Community Primary School & Charles Campbell College
– Surrounded by quality private schools including Prince Alfred College, St Peters Boys School, Open Access, St Ignatius Junior School, Loretto College & Mary Mackillop College
– And many more
CT / 5850/177
Council / City of Norwood Payneham & St Peters
Zoning / R’1.1
Built / 2001
Land / 354m2
Frontage / 7.64m
Council Rates / $1658.06pa
SA Water / $245.09pq
ES Levy / $409.80pa
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement may be inspected at any Harris Real Estate office for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.