Attention developers & renovators! – 829m2 of land in the heart of the Inner-West.
Best Offers By 12pm Monday 29th of June (unless sold prior)
The perfect opportunity for savvy developers and renovators – This 829sqm parcel of land (approx.) with a frontage of 18.3m (approx.) has the possibility of being subdivided into 4 allotments (STCC), or for those buyers looking to renovate a beautiful home with strong bones on a large allotment. Whatever your goal is, this is a rare opportunity so close to both the beach & CBD.
Located in the cosmopolitan suburb of Richmond, 17 Haynes Avenue is surrounded by an eclectic mix of cafes, restaurants, parks and playgrounds – adding to the unique charm of the home itself.
With endless options to develop, renovate or rebuild, this large 829sqm slice of land offers the opportunity to create one’s dream home, with all the amenities you could ever need just a stone’s throw away.
Features and benefits:
– 829sqm (approx.) Torrens Title allotment in the high demand Western suburbs
– 18.3m frontage (approx..)
– Solid double brick home
– Three large bedrooms – main with built in robes
– Sizeable rear veranda and backyard shed
– A short 8 minute commute to the Adelaide CBD
– Close proximity to some of Adelaide’s best beaches including Henley, Grange and West Beach
– Public transport close by including South Road and Sir Donald Bradman Drive bus stops just a short walk away
– Plenty of reputable schooling options, Zoned to Plympton International College and nearby Richmond Primary School, Tenison Woods Catholic and St John Bosco
– Woolworths Hilton only 850m away
CT / 5687/643
Council / City of West Torrens
Zoning / R’19
Built / 1965
Land / 829m2
Frontage / 18.29m
Council rates / $1287.85pa
ES Levy / $308.45pa
SA Water / $197.29pq
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement may be inspected at any Harris Real Estate office for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.