Brand new luxury living by the Coast
Defining sophistication, these stunning brand-new townhouses built by high end builder Blag Homes, highlight exceptional attention to detail, thoughtful design and expansive living space, having upscale fittings and fixtures – all contributing to the properties phenomenal overall value.
Located in a desirable family friendly pocket of Morphettville opposite Kellett Reserve, these brand-new architectural homes offer a much sought after lock up and leave lifestyle, only five minutes from popular Glenelg beach and a short commute to the Adelaide CBD.
Impress your friends with the spacious open plan living and dining area, fit for the whole family. Adjacent is the designer kitchen complete with butlers pantry featuring the latest dark colour scheme, stone benchtops, mirror splashback and soft close hardware along with quality Bosch appliances (including 900mm gas cooktop).
All homes feature under main roof alfresco’s framed by manicured gardens- perfect for entertaining family and friends or creating an additional living space for the whole family to enjoy.
The landscaping also features top quality exposed aggregate concrete to the front and rear of all homes, whilst having an overflow of sun drenched metres from the northern light due its prime corner position.
Luxurious bathrooms will be sure to impress with feature black sanitaryware and shower screens, full height tiling, large format rectified tiles and fully suspended custom vanities.
Features and benefits
– Feature architectural facades
– Large main bathroom and full height tiling to all bathrooms
– Under main roof alfresco
– Exposed aggregate concrete to all outside areas and driveways
– Full turnkey package with quality landscaping
– Secure front courtyards with feature slat fences
– Continuous gas hot water system
– 2.4 High Feature doors and windows throughout (2.7m ceilings)
– Low maintenance lock up and leave lifestyle
– Positioned in one of Adelaide’s most exciting up and coming suburbs, just moments from the best Adelaide has to offer including Glenelg, Somerton and Brighton beaches, Westfield Marion,
– Located on a family friendly street, one of the best in the suburb
– Just minutes from the bus stop on Marion Road and a short walk to the tram, commuting between Glenelg all the way through the city and out to Hindmarsh
– Close proximity to quality schools and colleges such as Immanuel, Westminster and Sacred Heart
– Minutes’ walk to Glengowrie dog park, IGA, Australia Post and popular local cafes
Council / City of Marion
Zoning / R’16
Built / 2019
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement may be inspected at any Harris Real Estate office for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.