2020sqm*, 2 titles, & an entertainer’s manor set among botanical magic.
As rosellas glide into the pines while you hand-feed the resident magpies, it’s only fitting that a home immersed in such botanical magic with a foothills backdrop honours family with its natural light, open space, and luxury…
Yet this is on a scale rarely seen.
Rare being 8 bedrooms, formal, casual, study/office and living zones, all-seasons alfresco dining, and an entertainer’s pavilion in its paradise – spanning 2 titles, over 2000sqm*, and with comfort to match its grandeur.
Grandeur such as the Alby Turner kitchen with marble benchtops, exquisite custom drapery throughout, 2 ensuites, and 2 full bathrooms – an extensively renovated home exuding warmth and elegance, proving its worth for one family for 40 years.
And it hosts so well, why book a hotel? With a master at ground level and 7 individually styled and sunlit upstairs bedrooms, 1 master-worthy, 3 with walk-in robes, and all enjoying treetop views, there’s no need…
From entry, formal living extends bay window garden views, the marble hearth and mantel to the feature gas log fire a feature on its own.
Formal dining, seating up to 24, is waited on by swish up-lit JAG joinery with hot/cold Zip filtration and inbuilt fridge provisions, doing the adjoining main kitchen due justice.
To the private, floodlit gardens that go on and on; double gates open for the van or boat, the circular lawn is made for a party marquee, or recreate the once full-sized volleyball (or tennis court) on the back lawn as winding pathways are heaven for the free-wheeling toddler.
There’s so much more to this epic entertainer that begs you to stay…
– 2 titles with separate water meters
– 3m ceilings downstairs
– Alby Turner kitchen with marble benchtops
– Fully landscaped with automatic sprinkler/dripper irrigation to each title
– Monitored alarm with yard beam
– CCTV system available
– JAG bar unit incl. dishwasher & Zip unit
– 8 bedrooms (inbuilt robes/WIRs in 6)
– 2 full-size bathrooms & 2 ensuites
– Tiled living area with underfloor heating
– Ducted R/C A/C plus 5 split system units for various living areas & bedrooms
– Gas log fire plus 2 x gas wall furnaces
– Automatic rainwater harvesting system with 2 x 22000L storage tanks with pressure pump
– Loft storage with swing-down ladder
– Undercover parking for up to 4 cars
– Room for a full-size volleyball/tennis court
– 7.5m x 4.4m shed with concrete floor
– Upgraded electrical switchboards including 3-phase supply
– Upgraded mains water supply
– 3 x gas hot water units
– Electric gate access to side yard
– Play gym and slippery dip
– Vermin-proofed & white ant treated
– Zoning to Unley High School (from 2021)
– 200m* to Clapham Primary School
– 5-min walk to Lynton train station & local shops
CT / 5490/685 & 686
Council / City of Mitcham
Zoning / R(CP)’8
Built / 1950
Land / 2020m2
Council Rates / No. 16 $2504.45pa
Council Rates / No. 18 $2643.35pa
SA Water / No. 16 $243.16pq
SA Water / No. 18 $170.98pq
ES Levy / No. 16 $174.65pa
ES Levy / No. 18 $203.65pa
Nearby Schools / Clapham Primary School, Mitcham P.S, Edwardstown P.S, Springbank Secondary College, Mitcham Girls High School, Urrbrae Agricultural H.S
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement may be inspected at any Harris Real Estate office for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.