Live it up on the lakefront in this sought after location!
A rare and exciting opportunity to purchase this neatly presented Mediterranean-style townhouse with absolute lake frontage. If you are a head-of-the river rowing buff, canoeist, cyclist, enjoy dedicated walking and exercise facilities, or are a golf enthusiast, movie buff or avid shopper then look no further! Situated within walking distance to the Grange golf course and Westfield West Lakes shopping precinct, easy access to public transport, this roomy townhouse offers the lucky person who buys it a lifestyle that is second to none!
Inside the property features;
– Three good size bedrooms each with built-in robes
– Master suite features a large window with sliding door to balcony overlooking the lake
– Large kitchen with gas cooktop, separate wall oven, servery/bar, plenty of bench/cupboard space, in-cupboard space for a dishwasher & a large window with breathtaking lake views
– Spacious open plan living area with direct lake access through glass sliding doors
– Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning on upper floor
– Large functional bathroom with bathtub and shower
– Single garage or bedsitter/study plus a single carport
– Paved rear courtyard and elevated front lawn/garden
– Linen storage
Lifestyle is the primary focus, Imagine romantic dinners every night with perfect sunsets over the lake, it doesn’t get much better than this!
CT / 5023/74
Council / City of Charles Sturt
Zoning / R’19
Built / 1976
Council Rates / $1,248pa
Strata Manager / Strata Corp
SA Water / $187.38pq
ES Levy / $125.05pa
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement may be inspected at any Harris Real Estate office for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.