Claim a picturesque corner of ‘Coro’ with all the solar-powered comforts and a strong sense of community…
Set on a corner and cul-de-sac where leafy Oakwood estate meets nothing but the hillside is so much more than just a contemporary family haven with multiple living zones, solar-powered comforts and the freedom to match its 760sqm (approx.) block, inside and out…
This is about the intangibles. The moments. The community. The lifestyle.
It’s the Christmas and Australia Day street parties, progressive dinners, and the sense that you are part of something pretty special, just a deceptively short 25-minute drive from the CBD and metro beaches.
It’s the feeling of isolation. Without actually being isolated at all.
It’s the best of all worlds – with the added bonus of a floorplan that can – thanks to your roomy home office – offer a 5th bedroom should the family grow.
Within that floorplan is a formal lounge/dining room with timber-look floors and a strong claim on the all-important main course in the next installment of those progressive dinner parties.
Life’s daily, laid-back moments are best served where porcelain floored open-plan living leads to an alfresco pavilion under the main roof and a kitchen with space and functionality that simply can’t be overestimated.
With a breakfast bar built for the Brady Bunch, gas cooktop, a dishwasher for quick clean ups, and storage for days, this is a kitchen you can rely on – and run without crippling energy costs. A 54-cent solar feed-in tariff will do that.
Every bedroom has a walk-in robe. The master has the added bonus of an ensuite and private views of the countryside that makes this arguably the best corner of ‘Coro’. Claim it.
More reasons why we love this home:
– Double garage with remote roller door entry
– Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling with 6-zone control
– 2.2KW solar system for reduced energy bills
– High (2.7m) ceilings throughout
– Three-phase power
– Sub-surface irrigation and auto watering system to professionally landscaped gardens
– Storage galore, including full-wall linen press
– Timber deck with countryside views
– Shed with concrete floors
– Dimmable LED down lighting
– Lighting and BBQ gas point to pavilion
– High-grade insulation
– Quality custom blinds throughout
– Just moments from the many conveniences at Blackwood and public transport
– Close to a range of quality schools, including Coromandel Valley and Craigburn Primary School
– And so many more.
CT / 5938/267
Council / City of Onkaparinga
Zoning / RH’47
Built / 2009
Land / 768m2
Council Rates / $2236.70pa
SA Water / $211.93pq
ES Levy / $311.75pa
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement may be inspected at any Harris Real Estate office for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.