11:30AM - 12:00PM
Saturday 26 September
Contemporary lifestyle, low maintenance living!
Say hello to your new postcode. 15 Amanda Street is positioned amongst a group of modern builds, just moments away from the bustle and excitement of Hectorville.
Your new lifestyle awaits you: enjoy living close to quality restaurants, shopping precincts, and schooling. And with the Adelaide CBD a short drive away, this Hectorville home has everything you need and more.
Comprising of three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and a downstairs laundry and W/C, this two storey home is eager to accommodate couples, families, and investors alike.
Downstairs is designed for living, offering an open plan kitchen, dining, and living area. The kitchen features quality appliances, including Smeg oven, five-burner cooktop, rangehood and dishwasher; it also offers Smartstone Santorini benchtops and sufficient pantry and cupboard space for your essential items.
Detailed with Grand Provincial Oak Laminate flooring, the living spaces exude warmth, comfort and contemporary living ready for you to enjoy.
Upstairs is reserved for rest and recreation. The master bedroom has a walk-in robe, which continues through to an ensuite, featuring a toilet, shower, and vanity.
Bedrooms two and three are furnished with built-in robes and ample space. Across the hall, enjoy easy access to the main bathroom fitted with vanity, shower, toilet, and bathtub.
Savour your weekends in the low maintenance backyard, encouraging you to sit back, wind down, and enjoy days spent with family and friends.
Light, bright, and modern, 15 Amanda Street awaits its new owners or occupiers to enjoy these features and more. What are you waiting for? Your new postcode awaits you.
– Two-storey home
– Three bedrooms, including master
– Two bathrooms, including ensuite to master bedroom
– W/C and laundry to bottom level
– Open plan kitchen, dining, and living area
– Smartstone Santorini kitchen benchtops
– Kitchen appliances including oven, five-burner cooktop, rangehood & dishwasher
– Grand Provincial Oak Laminate floor; stonewash colour
– Downlights to all bedrooms, dining area and master bedroom
– Security screen door at entrance
– Low maintenance front and back yards
– Motion sensor light at the entrance
– Alarm system with two sensors; intercom
– Community Title – only for the water metre and electricity area
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
– 2.7-metre ceilings to both levels
– Gas Rinnai B26 hot water system
– Builder: Precinct One / Grange Home
– Artificial lawn
– Remote control garage with painted floor
– Single garage and open space for a second car
– Hebel and render exterior, COLORBOND® roof
– Zoned to East Torrens Primary School and Charles Campbell College
– Close to St Joseph’s School Hectorville
CT / 6162/698
Council / City of Campbelltown
Zoning / R/3/
Built / 2015
Land / 148m2
Council Rates / $1275.65 pa
Community Rates / $96.2 pq
SA Water / $151.38 pq
ES Levy / $123.20 pa
Nearby Schools/ East Torrens P.S, Open Access College, Charles Campbell College, Marden Senior College, Open Access College Marden Campus
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement may be inspected at any Harris Real Estate office for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.