This unique, 2012 custom built, 2 storey home, has 320sqm of living, on 819sqm of land.
On offer are 5 large bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, multiple upstairs and downstairs living and entertaining areas, two balconies (exceptional views of the linear park from the rear balcony), alfresco dining overlooking the 9.3m x 4.5m inground pool, 3 car garage under main roof, plus off street carparking for up to 7 cars, additionally the property comes with a unique 9.5m x 6m 2 storey workshop/shed with 3 phase power.
The centrepiece of the home is the spacious open plan living area which is warmed by a beautiful gas log fire.
The chef’s kitchen is equipped with a 900 wide stainless steel electric oven, a 5 burner gas cooktop, stainless steel dishwasher and a flick mixer tap to the double stainless steel sink, plus a large walk in pantry which offers additional storage for those extra appliances.
The double master bedroom features a large walk in robe, ensuite bathroom with ‘his and her showerheads’ and double vanity.
The downstairs guest bedroom is conveniently serviced by its own bathroom.
A truly unique opportunity to secure a large property in Mawson Lakes, offering ample space, flexible floorplan with multiple living and entertaining areas.
A home you and your family will love.
– 2012 custom built by Stirling Homes
– Land 819 sqm
– 320 sqm of living
– 5 bedrooms (4 with built in robes, master walk in robe)
– 3 bathrooms
– 3 living areas
– Chefs kitchen with walk in pantry
– Stainless steel appliances
– Large laundry with upstairs laundry chute
– Built in linen cupboards and under stair storage
– LED lighting
– Ducted air conditioning
– Gas heating
– Alfresco dining with remote control awning, Cafe blinds, Fan and Gas point
– (2 other gas points available in alfresco, with provision for pool solar heating)
– Bali hut
– Inground swimming pool 9.3m x 4.5m with glass fencing
– Security system to home and workshop/shed
– 7.5 KW Solar (32 panels, high tariff resulting in no power bills for previous 6 years)
– 3 Car garage under main roof
– Additional off-street parking for 7 cars
– 9.5 m x 6 m two storey workshop/shed
– 3 phase power
– Wide street frontage of 27m
– 11 km / 20 min drive to Adelaide CBD
– Conveniently located to Mawson lakes interchange, Mawson Lakes shopping centre, Schools, Linear park walking trails, Mawson Lakes main lake and Uni SA
**Please note: The outdoor spa and sauna not included in the sale.
Take the 3D tour, see you at the next open, or call for a private viewing.
CT / 6059/221
Council / City of Salisbury
Zoning / UC
Built / 2012
Land / 819m2
Council Rates / $2980.40pa
SA Water & Sewer / $73.10pq & $188.81pq
ES Levy / $172.40pa
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement may be inspected at any Harris Real Estate office for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.