A stylish contemporary family home with 5 bedrooms and pool on 862m2
Private and discrete from the street, this ‘mid-century modern’ beauty has loads of WOW factor with 2019 decorator style, a versatile split-level floorplan that can cater for a variety of family lifestyles and a magnificent garden-pool setting that provides a beautiful peaceful sanctuary.
All up, there are 5 bedrooms (one with its own entrance for the adult child or home office), 3 bathrooms including a modern ensuite, 3 living areas and an entertainers kitchen with breakfast nook, opening to a casual dining courtyard. Add in a pool house, workshop and carport, and you have a wonderfully unique family home offering exceptional value in a premium location!
Features and Highlights
– Split-system air-conditioning (3x), gas fire and gas wall heater
– Kitchen: Smeg gas cooktop, wall oven and convection microwave plus Miele dishwasher
– Security system, gas mains hot water service
– Salt-chlorinated pool
– Carport accessed via electric gate
– Convenient to local shopping precincts, bus services, Burnside Village and 10 minutes to the City
– Zoned to Linden Park Primary School and Glenunga International High School
CT / 5367/929
Council / City of Burnside
Zoning / R’R25
Built / 1958
Land / 862m2
Frontage / 18.29m
Council Rates / $1977.35pa
SA Water / $290.49pq
ES Levy / $541.50pa
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement may be inspected at any Harris Real Estate office for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.