Enjoy elevated street presence in this two-storey Rostrevor family home
Details abound in this four bedroom Rostrevor home. Built in 1990, perhaps it’s the solid brick construction that have guarded the condition of this home oh-so well – or perhaps it was its loving owners.
Preserve or update at your will with a strong family floorplan. To the front of the home, overlooking expansive 25m block frontage, the gleaming tiled entry is wrapped in original leadlight partition doors, leading one way to the formal dining, and another to the lounge – both in immaculate condition. There’s no missing the chandeliers, detailed cornicing, and feature windows.
The open plan living, tiled kitchen and casual dining combine with the informal lounge certainly create an easy entertainer’s space, while to the side, an expansive billiards room complete with wet bar and separate toilet embrace the natural family sprawl.
The light-filled master suite enjoys all the details of the formal entrance of the house. Able to be sealed off from the rest of the house, a large walk in robe and indulgent original bathroom – complete with spa bath, double vanity, and bidet – mean if the style isn’t for you, the layout certainly is…
Upstairs, find three further carpeted bedrooms serviced by the main bathroom, complete with deep shower cove… and another bidet. Two bedrooms face onto the front of the house and share the balcony overlooking Adelaide to the West, plus built in robes.
Elevate your family and begin a new chapter between these solid brick walls. All the convenience of Newton village is right down the street, plus enjoy easy access to Rostrevor Schools and Morialta hikes. Create the family home of your dreams just 10km to the city.
Take note of extensive features:
– Fully tiled front verandah with blinds
– Original leadlight features
– Bosch and euro appliances
– Evaporative cooling and gas heating to downstairs, while upstairs, separate evaporative cooling system
– Two Panasonic split system units, one in master suite and one in living
– Huge laundry with cooking facilities and an outside access
– Electric gate with intercom
– All windows fitted with secure in-built European roller shutters
– Central vacuum cleaning system up and downstairs
– High security features throughout the home as well as an Intercom system
– Double garage with rear garage door, plus room for 2 car spaces as well as room for a small boat
– Established roses and low maintenance brick-paved, fenced front yard
– Rainwater tank and garden shed
– Bus stop right outside the front door, making it an easy commute to The Parade and Adelaide City
CT / 6151/998
Council / City of Campbelltown
Zoning / R’4
Built / 1990
Land / 636m2 approx
Frontage / 25.30m approx
Council Rates / $2,323.35pa
SA Water / $258.58pq
ES Levy / $154pa
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement may be inspected at any Harris Real Estate office for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.