Torrens titled townhouses with room to move
With everything you value just minutes away and where you can enjoy a kaleidoscope of cosmopolitan living at your doorstep … these TORRENS TITLED townhouses will be very very special indeed.
Due for completion in early 2020 via quality builder Lofty Building Group each features 3 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms. Quality fixtures and fittings throughout and 9 foot ceilings to both floors. The list of a number of inclusions is below but ultimately these townhouses are all high touch and high class leaving nothing to be done besides choosing your window furnishings. Internal selections by interior designer and scope to make your own personal touches if purchased off the plan.
– Stainless steel appliances including SMEG cooktop and rangehood
– 20mm Essastone benchtops and Laminex cabinetry in kitchen
– LED downlights in living area and kitchen
– Built in Robes to bedrooms
– Designer tapware and sanitaryware
– Premium rectified tiles in wet areas
– Quality gloss rectified tiles to living/dining area
– Quality laminate to living/dining area
– Quality carpets to bedrooms, stairs and upstairs
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
– Lock up garage with panel lift door and internal access door
– Alarm system
– NBN connection
– 25 Year Structural Guarantee
– Fully landscaped gardens including irrigation system
– Situated at the City end of Prospect and within walking distance to train station and bus stop.
13 Boucher Place $475,000
17 Boucher Place $460,000
23 Boucher Place $485,000
Settlement will be due on completion and $15,000 First Home Owners Grant applies on eligible transactions.
Council / City of Prospect
Zoning / URC’B
Land / 113.39m2 & 139.21m2
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.