Idyllic family living is yours in tranquil Ridgehaven
Best Offer By 12pm Monday 12th of October (unless sold prior)
Situated at the quiet end of Hastings Street in gumtree-studded Ridgehaven, this three-bedroom, 2.5 bathroom residence by Sterling Homes offers glorious family living over two spacious levels.
Built by the current occupants in 2008, the tone is set for a home of scale from the get-go; from its stately two-storey brick façade rising over an 16m frontage, to the entry and huge yet somehow cosy front lounge. Settle in with a cuppa in the mornings and enjoy wonderful morning light, while illuminated by downlights for evening.
Moving over bamboo floorboards through to the stylish kitchen and rear family room, a huge U-shaped counter with breakfast bar offers plenty of room for the whole family to get involved. Wrapped in chic contrast cabinetry and complete with north-facing windows, feature pendant lighting, a gas cooktop and dual sink, it’s all here.
With plenty of room to move, you can configure your dining room and lounge setup to best suit you – but here’s betting those glass sliding doors will be open all summer.
Low maintenance irrigated front landscaping is balanced by easy-care trees and lawn to the rear, providing a soft landing for the little ones and a decent weekend cricket pitch, while the vast entertainer’s pergola provides shade for spectators and the feast to follow.
Upstairs to the sleeping quarters, find the front-facing master suite, complete with private sunroom or picturesque home office, walk-in robe, ensuite, and access to the lengthy balcony. All carpeted, two further bedrooms are fitted with built-in robes, and share use of the main bathroom, complete with full-sized bath and a timeless neutral palette.
This is one wonderful space ready to roll for the next lucky family to call home in Ridgehaven. In those leisurely hours, there’s so much within arm’s reach to explore in the City of Tea Tree Gully.
Enjoy easy access to Tea Tree Gully recreation hub, including the tennis, netball and football clubs, Pertaringa Oval, and Athletics Centre; while in the other direction, you’ve got Ashley Avenue Dog Park, Waterworld Aquatic Centre, and Modbury bowling and tennis clubs at hand.
Rally the troops and settle in for the best family years from your beautiful new home on Hastings.
– Ducted evaporative cooling, plus underfloor heating in slab throughout
– Double garage with high clearance 2.7m auto roller doors, 3m roof height and rear roller door access, plus off-street parking for a further four cars
– Floor-to-ceiling curtains throughout
– 7.8KW solar system installed in 2019 plus 3 phase power to property
– Instantaneous gas hot water system
– Irrigated and timed front and rear gardens
– Zoned to Banksia Park International High School, walking distance to unzoned Ridgehaven Primary, Redwood Primary and St David’s Parish Schools, and in the catchment area for Ridgehaven Child Parent Centre
– Walking distance to ALDI and St Agnes Shopping Centre, St Peters Bakehouse, takeaway along North East Road, and Fox & Firkin English Pub
– Moments from public transport along Milne Road
CT / 5888/621
Council / City of Tea Tree Gully
Zoning / R
Built / 2008
Land / 480m2
Frontage / 16m
Council Rates / $2,001.15pa
SA Water / $168.91pq
ES Levy / $131.90pa
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement may be inspected at any Harris Real Estate office for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.