Sunsets, sea views and saunas over two storeys; it’s where you’d rather be in Seaford Rise
Claiming sea views – best served at sunset from the alfresco pavilion, sauna, or a second level master suite to savour – this stylish, Tesla and solar powered home gets better as the day grows on, just a five-minute drive from Moana’s sands.
Custom built in 2006 to the uncompromising standards of its one and only owners, this one splurges in all the right places, including a theatre room with 5.1 surround sound – powered by a bill-cutting 12KW solar system and that Tesla battery.
Follow the solid timber floors past bedroom one, study, and central staircase leading to the kids retreat/lounge at the heart of a second level with four more bedrooms, including that master with ensuite, spa bath and the sense this could a holiday resort somewhere far away.
Saving its best for last, it all opens up so expansively at the open-plan rear of the lower level to leverage freedom and those priceless Gulf St Vincent vistas beyond landscaped lawns and the natural, neighbour-free reserve at the feet of a 635sqm (approx.) block.
Working hard in the background are C-bus switches, ceilings speakers, CCTV cameras, zoned ducted R/C, superior lighting, super-fast NBN and more that make this one very tech-savvy home – minus the crippling costs.
As that sun falls over the blue horizon, send some soothing music through those speakers, slide open the two sets of doors to that pavilion, and set the food on the island of a kitchen with a 900mm freestanding oven to feed the crowd.
The mood is set. Would you rather be anywhere else?
And there’s more:
– Double garage with remote Panelift entry and drive through access for your boat
– 2.5 bathrooms
– Automated ambient night lighting to front façade
– Asko dishwasher and plenty of storage space to kitchen
– Multi room audio system
– Sauna fits 4-6 people
– Gas outlet (for BBQ), lighting and surround sound to pavilion
– Full surveillance security system with remote access provisions
– Energy bills previously reduced to credit
– NBN with multiple LAN points throughout
– 20KW variable speed ducted R/C
– Automated irrigation system to low-maintenance gardens
– Custom window furnishings throughout
– Storage galore – including built-in robes to all upstairs bedrooms
– Just a 3-minute drive from Seaford Rise Primary School
CT / 5922/319
Council / City of Onkaparinga
Zoning / R
Built / 2006
Land / 636m2 approx
Frontage / 15m approx
Council Rates / $2205.24pa
SA Water / $209.48pq
ES Levy / $139.75pa
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement may be inspected at any Harris Real Estate office for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.