05:00PM - 05:30PM
Wednesday 28 August
Modern Open Plan Entertainer
There’s a reason why this area is so popular with buyers – the Falls, the trails, and proximity to great schooling & shopping, you really do have it all!
Modern & spacious, but leaving value-adding potential, this commodious home has a wonderful upside. With three great bedrooms and wonderful indoor/ outdoor living areas, it’s the perfect place to call home or entertain the extended crew!
Minutes measure lifestyle in this territory, with Horwood Playground & Fourth Creek reserve just 100 metres away, this is an excellent family friendly location, have your pick of both private & public schooling, as well as public transport at your fingertips. Beautifully presented throughout with neutral paint tone, just move straight in and enjoy this North facing light filled contemporary home.
More reasons why we love this home:
– 3 bedrooms – main with large walk-in robe and ensuite
– 2 additional bedrooms of solid proportions
– Large open plan living
– Kitchen with Kleenmaid dishwasher, gas cook top, 2 x wine fridges and central island
– 3-way main bathroom with double shower
– Separate laundry with built in storage
– Double auto garage with internal entry and built in storage
– Pitched roof pergola with in-built BBQ zone, combustion heater & 2x ceiling fans
– Easy care gardens, with family friendly security gates
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
– High ceilings
The pick of schools – St Ignatius, Rostrevor College, Stradbroke & Newton Primary with bus links from Stradbroke Road. A couple of minute drive to Woolworths, Coles, Foodland, variety stores at Newton Village, and minutes by car to Target, and Tony & Marks on Gorge Road.
CT / 5963/648
Council / City of Campbelltown
Zoning / R’4
Built / 2006
Land / 376m2
Frontage / 13.61m
Council Rates / $1763.95pa
SA Water / $209.24pq
ES Levy / $143.60pa
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement may be inspected at any Harris Real Estate office for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.