Set in a quiet cul-de-sac amongst other quality homes, with proximity to some great amenities and amazing walking trails, this spacious family home is sure to impress!
With 4 good sized bedrooms all with built-in robes, and master bedroom with walk in robe, ensuite and additional parents retreat or home office.
Featuring numerous living areas, including formal dining and lounge, open plan kitchen/casual dining, casual living area, spreading out to a great rear entertainment space, perfect for those impending family get togethers this festive season. Large spacious kitchen including plenty of bench space and large walk-in pantry is well placed at the heart of the home, to fully service that growing family.
The low maintenance backyard is a main feature of the home, with carport for 2 vehicles plus the ability to drive through to a great rear shed or workshop, there’s plenty of room for all the families vehicles, trailer or boat. Not to mention further off street parking at the front for an additional couple of cars or caravan.
Great proximity to all the local haunts, with Highbury Primary within walking distance, plenty of parks a short stroll away and Westfield Tea Tree Plaza a mere 10min drive. Not to mention local shopping at Dernancourt or Hope Valley Shopping centres.
This property presents as your absolute true local. An abundance of space for the whole family, plenty of parking and a solid foundation to reside and grow into.
Features you’re going to love:
– 4 spacious bedrooms, all with built-in robes
– Master with walk-in robe, ensuite and additional parents retreat or home office
– Formal Lounge & Dining areas
– Large spacious kitchen with walk-in pantry
– Open plan family living and dining area
– Undercover outdoor entertaining area
– Drive through carport with rear access
– Off street parking for 4 or more vehicles, boat or trailer
– Large rear garden shed or workshop
– Ultra low maintenance yards
– Fully ducted air conditioning throughout
– Alarm system
– Walking distance to main transport links to city,
– Short drive to Modbury & Paradise bus interchanges;
– 10 minute drive to Tea Tree Plaza shopping centre
– Walking distance to Highbury Primary School
– Short drive to Dernancourt and Hope Valley Shopping centres
CT / 5252/689
Council / City of Tea Tree Gully
Zoning / R
Built / 1989
Land / 600.0m2
Council Rates / $1951.30pa
SA Water / $190.12pq
ES Levy / $130.25pa
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement may be inspected at any Harris Real Estate office for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.