05:30PM - 06:00PM
Tuesday 09 July
Raise the city living bar to the rooftop in an edgy, multi-level feat in design with one foot in the Central Market…
Much like the atrium that soars through its core and carries the sky inside, this edgy feat in urban architecture raises the bar (literally) to heights rarely seen in Adelaide’s CBD – just seconds from the stalls, smells and sounds of the Central Markets.
As if to enjoy its relative anonymity in the classiest of ways, this three-level town home – with rare dual access – gives little away in a quiet pocket…then turns the party up to a new notch on a rooftop terrace you never saw coming.
Rarely is thin air a work of art, yet the way that atrium makes natural light bounce from heated concrete floors to its ‘sky ceilings’ says otherwise.
If the atrium is the architectural stroke of genius in a tech-savvy, secure home with multiple living areas, double garage, office and lower level-open plan living…
Then the prolific use of concrete is in the same conversation.
High in aggregate, heated at the feet, and forged by a concrete craftsman – for himself – we’ve hardly seen this edgy, industrial surface used so well.
Speaking of edgy, check out the hint of ‘street’ art amongst another talking point at the home’ heart: a kitchen with concrete benchtops, glass splashbacks and the full quota of quality stainless steel appliances.
Take that morning brew to the private terrace of a master bedroom with walk-in robe and a slick ensuite with a double vanity.
No need to walk that coffee cup down to the kitchen; the very handy dumbwaiter will oblige.
Notice how we said ‘three levels’? That’s because the terrace – with spa, two pavilions, privacy, café blinds, fully equipped bar, toilet, seating and heating – offers the comfort and mod cons of any internal space, and makes you the go-to host from herein.
It’s time to celebrate.
More reasons why we love this home:
– Flexible floorplan offers multiple living zones and a home office
– Prized rear entry via double garage with remote panelift entry
– Bose surround sound system with iPad control capabilities
– Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
– Dishwasher, double oven, integrated microwave and coffee machine, gas cooktop and plenty of storage
– Living/sitting room to second level – adjacent to bedrooms and main bathroom
– Fully secure with electronic front gates, alarm and video intercom
– Storage galore, including built-in robes to bedrooms 2 and 3
– Quality curtains and window furnishing throughout
– Custom wall TV unit with concrete top
– Perfectly positioned in quiet pocket of town, just a 10-minute walk from Adelaide Central Markets
CT / 5824/658
Council / City of Adelaide
Zoning / CC
Built / 2006
Land / 161m2
Frontage / 6.04m
Council Rates / $2213.30pa
SA Water / $350.64pq
ES Levy / $233.60pa
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement may be inspected at any Harris Real Estate office for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.