Like the walking trails that rise at its feet, there’s a sense of freedom that goes with this solid 3-bedroom home released from the lovingly tight grip of its long standing owners…
It’s the freedom to spread out in a solar-powered home with an extra long front living room, central kitchen/casual meals zone and a bonus rear rumpus/retreat on a block spanning just under 600sqm.
There’s the freedom to simply move in and enjoy the long list of upgrades and creature comforts; including timber-look floating floors, ducted reverse cycle R/C, brand new carpets, tiling and built-in robes, and a kitchen with a freestanding 900mm oven and dishwasher.
That’s right, a home adored since new in C1973 has a new lease on life – and the scope for a value-adding render of its facade.
As for that nicely sized block, don’t discount the option to one day do what so many have and will in this family friendly, leisure filled suburb: start again with one or sub-divide) into two (STCC).
A move-in ready, ultra comfy home that’s ready for the growing family or professional couple today…and will bask in something brand new tomorrow. Now that’s freedom. That’s Rostrevor.
And there’s more:
– Lock-up garage with remote entry and room for two cars
– 24 solar panels for reduced energy bills
– Instant gas hot water with digital keypad control
– Modern down lighting
– New shower screens and tiling to crisp main bathroom
– Separate laundry
– Generous shed to rear yard
– Easy-care, neatly presented gardens
– Three spacious bedrooms, each with brand new built-in robes
– Walking distance from Morialta Conservation Park
– Close to bus stops to local schools, including Stradbroke School, Thorndon Park Primary School, Rostrevor College and more.
CT / 5609/469
Council / City of Campbelltown
Zoning / R’4
Built / 1973
Land / 597m2
Frontage / 20.73m
Council Rates / $1448pa
SA Water / $220pq
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement may be inspected at any Harris Real Estate office for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.