Flawlessly renovated family home
This beautifully restored c1966 residence is situated on a generous 613sqm allotment & offers the ultimate in flexible family living, in an ideal location.
Renovated throughout, with a warm & cosy ambience, this sophisticated charmer offers thoughtful additions, modern alfresco entertaining & a versatile floor plan the whole family will appreciate.
Fall in love with the detailing from the moment you step into the elegant entrance hallway, while living spaces seamlessly blend between indoors & outdoors – sure to impress the sophisticated buyer with a passion for entertaining.
Additional Features & Benefits:
– All bedrooms are carpeted with BIR
– Main family bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, bathtub and separate toilet
– Reflective of the spacious nature of the home is the light filled formal lounge – the ideal location to get together with family & friends
– Central kitchen with handy storage, dishwasher and Fisher and Paykel oven
– Breakfast bar provides additional workspace to cater a party or just accommodate the family needs
– Family living room with direct access onto private & secure alfresco entertaining all year round under the shaded entertaining area with over 40sqm of decking and established grass area with room for the kids & pets to play
– Single carport with auto-roller door
– Garden shed
– Evaporative cooling and gas heating
– Separate laundry facilities
– Wide 18.3m Approx. frontage
– Off-street parking for 2 cars
– Tiled living areas
A location we love:
– Positioned perfectly with the CBD, Flinders University and multiple modes of public transport close by
– Great selection of quality local schools including Westminster, Sacred Heart College, Hamilton Secondary, Marion Primary, Clovelly Park Primary and Sunrise Christian School
– Only moments to local shops and amenities at Marion Shopping Centre
– A short walk to Mitchell Park Oval, Quick Road Reserve – all of which are sure to be your kids extended playground, without the need for maintenance, parents will appreciate it just as much as the kids.
CT / 5136/526
Council / City of Marion
Zoning / R’12
Built / 1966
Land / 613m2
Frontage / 18.29m
Council Rates / $1,448.09pa
SA Water / $175.11pq
ES Levy / $117.70pa
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement may be inspected at any Harris Real Estate office for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.