The architectural treat with all the perks and many stylish surprises in the heart of the Marina…
Custom built and born to please the crowd amongst split levels, decks and uninterrupted water views on the doorstep of Laguna Beach Reserve, it doesn’t get much better than this in the heart of Port Lincoln’s famed Marina.
The architectural vision of owner-builder (Jamar Building Services), this 2015-built 4-bedroom home hits the classy sweet spot between bold and understated, inside and out.
Whether it’s the front façade’s mix of subtle angles and feature stone or the inspired splashes of hardwood amongst more stone within, there’s a savvy sense of style to go with its sheer scale and high-quality selections.
That hardwood is American Walnut and makes its presence felt on the stairs and gargantuan island dining table, both cantilevered to create that floating effect – and just two of many inspired design choices amongst multiple living areas.
A step down those stairs reveals a step up in entertaining prowess, spread across two main living zones: a striking kitchen/casual meals zone and a living room with its very own wet bar, Bose surround sound system, floating bulkhead and stackable bi-fold doors leading to a heated pavilion where you can watch Port Lincoln’s famed commercial fishing vessels glide by.
Whether your working from your home office, preparing delicious meals, entertaining friends, reading a book from the master bedrooms private deck or relaxing in the lounge after a long day, you’ll be taking in the stunning water views from every window over Laguna Beach Reserve.
With a large walk-in pantry, premium stainless steel appliances and plenty of bench and storage space, the 2-pack kitchen will take a hungry party in its stylish stride.
If it feels like every meaningful space has access to a deck of some description, it’s because they do, including a master bedroom with walk-in robe, ensuite boasting an Italian stone freestanding tub, and water views to wake to. Good morning, Marina.
And one after another, the perks keep appearing…
– Double garage with remote Panelift entry
– Spacious bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 – all with built-in robes
– Separate study/home office with built-in storage
– High (2.7m) ceilings throughout
– Three sleek bathrooms, each with quality full height tiling
– Double vanity and heated towel rails to master’s ensuite
– Under-floor heating to entire lower level living
– Storage galore, including large linen press and cloakroom
– Heat pads and Bluetooth Bose surround sound to rear pavilion
– Wine rack and 2-door dishwasher to kitchen
– 5 burner Bosch cooktop and 90cm Bosch oven
– Push to open doors and cupboards throughout
– Stylish, ambient strip lighting throughout
– Motion sensor lighting to master walk-in-robe, walk-in pantry and garage
– Zoned ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
– Monitored alarm
– Beautifully presented landscaped gardens with auto watering system
– Tap, sink, fridge and industrial ice machine to wet bar
– 2 x hidden custom rainwater tanks holding 4,500L
– Square set cornice’s throughout and no skirting boards
Perhaps the best perk of all is your position, throw a towel over your shoulder, step out your back door and you’ll soon be taking a dip at Laguna Beach or maybe going for a paddleboard or kayak with the kids. With a sensational large deck area and spectacular views of the water, sit and watch your kids play while you entertain family and friends for those long lazy Sunday lunches. It really doesn’t get much better.
Also within walking distance is the Marina Hotel serving fresh local seafood, Cruisers Hub Cafe, Port Lincoln Leisure Centre boasting a 25m indoor heated pool, water slide, spa, sauna, gym and so much more.
CT / 5929/182
Council / City of Port Lincoln
Zoning / R
Built / 2015
Land / 666m2
Council Rates / $1,434.00pa
SA Water / $314.63pq
ES Levy / $267.05pa
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement may be inspected at any Harris Real Estate office for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.