01:35PM - 01:55PM
Saturday 20 April
Modern luxury between the city and sea…
This modern home embraces contemporary living and style. Located on a quiet street, it offers a desired lock up and leave lifestyle within a stones throw to Marion Shopping Centre, Flinders University and a short drive to some of Australia’s most beautiful shores.
All four of the bedrooms are generously sized and each feature ample wardrobe space. The open plan living/dining area fills the home with an abundance of natural light and a high-spec kitchen that will be the envy of your friends and family.
Large sliding doors open out to the undercover alfresco area which is framed by low maintenance, manicured gardens – perfect for lovers of indoor and outdoor entertaining.
Features & Benefits:
– Master bedroom features walk in robe and ensuite
– Three additional bedrooms all with built in robes, all centrally located to the main bathroom
– Floor to 2.4m high bathroom tiles
– Semi frameless shower screen in bathroom
– Spacious designer kitchen complete with gas stove, dishwasher and expansive bench-tops
– Spacious seperate laundry with with ample storage
– Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
– Complete landscaping with natural grass, established garden beds and automatic irrigation system
Things we love:
– Street is already NBN friendly
– Low maintenance, lock up and leave lifestyle
– Located on a quiet family friendly street
– Positioned to perfection with the CBD, Flinders University and multiple modes of public transportation close by
– Local shops including Westfield Marion Shopping Centre only minutes away
– Nearby quality schools including: Westminster College, Sacred Heart Middle School and many more
CT / 6171/789
Council / City of Marion
Zoning / R’12
Built / 2017
Land / 306m2
Frontage / 9.60m
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement may be inspected at any Harris Real Estate office for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.