01:30PM - 02:00PM
Saturday 11 July
10:00AM - 10:20AM
Sunday 12 July
12:45PM - 01:15PM
Tuesday 14 July
The necessities are all here
What does Ottoway give you? A 20-minute commute to town, an easy jaunt to Semaphore’s vibrant seaside and a rejuvenated Port Adelaide precinct emerging with activity.
A fully renovated two bedroom home plus study with an extension that includes a second kitchenette and shower area. There is also a large fully lined and powered sleep-out attached to a large enclosed carport/verandah, with remote control roller doors, that has access to a large easy maintenance backyard with plenty of paved areas.
On your home soil, you get a solid basis for a development, investment or renovation project, minutes to St. Joseph’s School and West Lakes Shopping Centre.
It all comes down to dimensions. Approximately 656sqm of land (18.29 metres x 35.2 metres) with a unique home plus a separate enclosed studio space offering as a third bedroom.
Valuable, level earth to take your plans to, to build upon, or split in two (subject to council consent).
Ample off-street parking with a paved driveway, carport and roller door to a secure garage.
What stands in the way between you and opportunity in Ottoway?
What we have on offer;
– Floating floor boards throughout
– Newly renovated kitchen with stone benchtop, gas cook-top, electric oven, dishwasher and plenty of cupboard space
– Modern fully tiled bathroom with second toilet
– Two extra-large bedrooms and one smaller room
– Main bedroom has wall-to-wall built-in robe
– A fully serviced kitchenette, shower and toilet at the rear of the house
– Spilt cycle heating and cooling
– Large 5m by 6m (approx.) fully lined sleep-out at the back of carport
– A semi enclosed carport, with remote control doors, that can easily accommodate three cars
– Large paved area and easy maintenance backyard
– Solar panels to minimise your electricity bill
– 656sqm approx.
– 18m frontage
– Solar system
CT / 5300/867
Council / City of Port Adelaide Enfield
Zoning / R’61
Built / 1960
Land / 656m2
Frontage / 18.29m
Council Rates / $856.00pa
SA Water / $156.20pq
ES Levy / $179.34pa
School Zones / Pennington School R-7, Woodville Gardens School B-7, Alberton P.S, Le Fevre Peninsula P.S, Woodville H.S, Adelaide Secondary School of English
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement may be inspected at any Harris Real Estate office for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.