As Wonnaminta Drive winds to its picturesque apex, number one introduces itself with beautiful authority at the heart of a sprawling 2156sqm (approx.) slice of what is now one of South Australia’s most sought after locales.
The current owners knew just how good Crafers was and would be when they designed and built this 4-bedroom abode in 1977.
The passing of time has only enhanced the appeal of a pale, earthy brick façade that – like chameleon – blends so seamlessly with its lush, natural surrounds…
The same surrounds that seem to flood through colonial doors and conservatory-like windows of a home with a living space for every mood and family member – not to mention a master wing with ensuite and its very own sauna.
We say ‘wing’ because there are two of them; the other a 3-bedroom haven with kids retreat and constant reminders that a night-lit half size tennis court and heated alfresco conservatory wait at your beckon call.
The formal dining room – with a glass ceiling for star watching – is the talking point and perfect dinner party host alongside a very functional kitchen and west-facing casual dining/ living room.
So many living spaces, each with their own look and feel, ensure you can configure it all in so many ways, with little fuss.
And less fuss means more time for those relaxing saunas, epic tennis tournaments and BBQs amongst bore-fed gardens, and weekend adventures exploring the Hills’ historic townships and wineries. This is the one.
More reasons why we love this home:
– Double carport and large storage garage
– Beautifully presented gardens with established trees, regular kangaroo and koala visits, and automatic watering (from bore) provisions
– Dishwasher, gas cooktop, breakfast bar and plenty of storage space to kitchen
– New carpets to master bedroom
– Modern LED down lighting
– Slow combustion fireplace and marble style floors to west-facing casual dining/
– Character open fire in formal lounge
– Built-in robes/storage to bedrooms 1, 2 and 3
– Just a 4-minute drive from Crafers Primary School
– So close to the heart of Stirling and the walking trails of Cleland/Mt Lofty and Waterfall Gully
CT / 5239/488
Council / Adelaide Hills
Zoning / W(PP)’3
Built / 1977
Land / 2156m2
Council Rates / $2628pa
ES Levy / $178.90pa
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement may be inspected at any Harris Real Estate office for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.
Sunday 08 September