02:30PM - 03:00PM
Saturday 08 February
Superb family home on the best corner allotment
Perfectly nestled just a stone’s throw from great schooling options and great shopping precincts, be sure to bring the whole family because this one will make everyone happy!
Sited on a corner allotment of approximately 624sqm, with great street presence, find 3 great bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, gorgeous polished boards, updated Alby Turner kitchen and a wonderful undercover entertaining area with great rear yard.
While the home itself is sure to impress homeowners and investors alike, the true treasure of this home lays in the location. There’s an absolute smorgasbord of great shopping nearby, Newton Village, Newton Shopping Centre, Woolworths, Coles, Foodland plus Aldi, all just minutes away.
You are also spoilt for great local schooling with Rostrevor College, St Ignatius College, Charles Campbell High School, St Francis of Assisi Primary and Thorndon Park Primary, as well as having great access to local bus routes either via Graves or Newton Roads.
Immaculately presented and meticulously maintained throughout, surrounded by delightful low maintenance gardens with a wonderful outlook to the foothills beyond. Your inspection is highly recommended.
– 3 great bedrooms
– 2 bathrooms, main completely updated
– Superb, updated Alby Turner kitchen with Euro dishwasher & stone tops
– Great semi-open plan living spaces, with gorgeous natural light
– Formal dining as well as in-built bar to lounge room
– Stunning polished boards throughout bedrooms and lounge
– Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
– Large 4 door linen cupboard
– Walking distance to public transport on
– Perfectly maintained throughout
– Roller shutters to all front windows
– Paved outdoor entertaining area with pitched roof and rear garage roller door access
– Great rear yard with garden shed and side rear access
CT / 5323/543
Council / City of Campbelltown
Zoning / R’3
Built / 1974
Land / 624.0m2
Council Rates / $1525.15pa
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement may be inspected at any Harris Real Estate office for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.