Where space, flexibility and functionality combine with an added touch of luxe. Find family bliss on Harold Street…
Designed to make the most of its orientation & wide set windows, there isn’t a single space that doesn’t get beautifully bathed in sunlight, at some point.
It’s the same natural light that shines a spotlight on the beautifully finished, extended and renovated 1960’s built home. Torrens Titled with four great sized bedrooms, multiple living and entertaining spaces and a wraparound garden to cater for the enthusiastic entertainer and growing family. The home boasts timeless elegance with contemporary trimmings to allow you to enjoy a comfortable Eastern suburbs lifestyle, whether you are starting up, slowing down or the savvy investor alike.
Enjoy a sweeping 38.4m frontage with picture perfect street appeal. Manicured gardens and footpath will welcome you home. Be pleasantly surprised by is grandeur with sky high ceilings setting the precedent for what to expect flowing through. The flexible floorplan allows for two sensational living spaces at the front of the home; it is the social side where this home truly shines.
Adjacent to the living zones you will enjoy twin bedrooms followed by master suite with added parent retreat, walk in robe and ensuite. Kitchen with sunroom inspired dinning space to follow, all overlooking the northern aspect of the rear yard verandah, lawn area and a pop of colour with cherry blossom currently flowering nicely; a sanctuary of peace and privacy. With the Southerly side boasting additional large lawn area and garage fit for your weekender caravan, boat or tool storage galore!
There is more to love with….
– R/C heating and cooling throughout
– Gas heater to living room
– LED downlights
– Mixture of quality flooring throughout including Jarrah floorboards (recently re-surfaced) & large porcelain tile
– Kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances including: Miele 600mm gas cooktop and oven, Westinghouse dishwasher, double sink with Pura-Tap. An abundance of cabinetry and tile splash back
– Recently renovated luxe master bathroom with bathtub, floor to ceiling tile and vanity with deep drawer
– Matching luxe laundry with external access
– Parent retreat directly off master bedroom with built in robe and TV ports. An interchangeable space with optional use as study, living or additional bedroom/nursery
– Instant Gas hot water system
– Temperature water control
– A family friend locale with parks at every corner. With nearest playground within 100m and Payneham Oval at a short 2 minute walk
– Just a short drive from Marden and The Avenues shopping centres
– Walking distance to Payneham Library, Swimming club, Bowling Club & Goodlife Gym
– Under 10 minute drive to the city & 5 minutes to the Norwood Parade Precinct.-
– Zoned to Trinity Gardens Primary & Norwood Morialta High School
– Surrounded by quality private schools including Prince Alfred College, St Peters Boys School, Open Access, St Ignatius Junior School, Loretto College & Mary Mackillop College
– And many more
CT / 5557/17
Council / City of Norwood Payneham & St Peters
Zoning / R
Built / 1960
Land / 640m2
Frontage / 38.4m
Council Rates / $1562.15pa
SA Water / $206.04pq
ES Levy / $399.45pa
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement may be inspected at any Harris Real Estate office for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.