This newly renovated unit is situated moments to Adelaide’s favourite seaside strip and an easy tram commute to the CBD, it will surprise you with its offering of space and privacy, making the ideal first home, a market entry or the perfect low maintenance downsize.
Features and benefits:
– Modern open plan living with new kitchen & flooring
– Kitchen fitted with modern gloss white cabinetry, Stone Bench top, Gas Stove and European Stainless Steel appliances incl. Bosch dishwasher
– Reverse cycle air conditioning & gas hot water
– Large windows fills the home with natural light and a cool sea breeze
– Two generous sized bedrooms with built in robes
– Lovely front porch to sit and relax with a coffee or glass of wine
– Additional sunroom leading onto back courtyard & garden
– Courtyard with low maintenance garden & separate shed for extra storage
– Adjoining carport providing undercover parking
– Coastal laidback lifestyle with beautiful beaches and a huge range of local restaurants, shops and transport at your fingertips.
– Quality local schooling nearby such as Glenelg Primary, Immanuel College, Sacred Heart, St Peter’s Woodlands Grammar & Westminster
What we love:
– Coastal laidback lifestyle with beautiful beaches and a huge range of local restaurants at your fingertips.
– Short walk to the tram and bus stop connecting you to the CBD in 30 minutes
– All of the local shopping amenities that you could need within walking distance
CT / 6124/773
Council / City of Holdfast Bay
Zoning / RC’13
Built / 1964
Council Rates / $1001.75pa
SA Water / $154.25pq
ES Levy / $93.20pa
Community Rates / $236pq
Community Manager / Horner Management
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement may be inspected at any Harris Real Estate office for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.