04:25PM - 04:55PM
Saturday 13 April
Perfectly located between the city, sea and vineyards
Positioned on a quiet tree lined street, this charming two-bedroom home has been crafted with family functionality. This home offers an incredible lifestyle only moments to various transport connecting you to the CBD , serene coastlines or just a stones’ throw to scenic walking and cycling trails through the beautiful Warriparinga Wetlands and Sturt Linear Park.
Situated in a highly sought-after location close to an extensive range of amenities, including the convenience of Westfield Marion, SA Aquatic Centre and multiple transport options.
Families will love the close proximity to reputable schools such as Westminster School and Marion Primary School that are only minutes away.
Additional Features & Benefits:
– Spacious kitchen complete with gas cooktop, oven and expansive bench tops
– Beautiful floorboards throughout home
– Air conditioning in main living area
– An abundance of natural light throughout home
– Recently renovated designer bathroom with beautiful finishes, and a separate toilet
– Two generous size bedrooms, both fitted with built-in robes
– An adaptable floor-plan
– Charming newly landscaped outdoor area with beautiful green grass, perfect for all year-round entertainment
– Secure garage roller door, plus additional space for off-street parking
Things we love:
– Freshly painted
– Low maintenance lock up and leave lifestyle, impressive floor plan and use of space
– Walking distance to supermarket, takeaways restaurants and pharmacy
– Walking distance to Marion Hotel
– Close proximity from both bus and train stops
– Close proximity to reputable schools such as Westminster School and Marion Primary School, along with Flinders University and TAFE SA
CT / 5995/936
Council / City of Marion
Zoning / R’13
Built / 1976
Council Rates / $1216.93pa
Strata Rates / $400pq
Strata Manager / Best Strata
SA Water / $219pq
ES Levy / $106.30pa
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement may be inspected at any Harris Real Estate office for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.