03:20PM - 03:40PM
Wednesday 27 May
Bayside Brighton living moments from SA’s best beachside café scene on Jetty Road
Auction 9:30am Saturday 6th of June (unless sold prior)
For those who live for the morning coffee run, this late 90’s two bedroom home in a quiet group of four offers prime access to the best of Jetty Road’s flourishing café scene.
Offering wonderful outdoor options no matter the time of day, walk to CREAM for a latte and a bagel, or take the doggo down to the jetty for sunset.
Behind a tidy brick façade, entering into the lounge, find a tiled, light-filled open plan space connecting seamlessly to the dining.
A timeless contemporary kitchen offers tons of storage and counter space, dual sinks and a new gas cooktop and oven, while in warmer months, an expansive Entertainer’s pergola sets the tone for all-day Alfresco dining.
Both sunny bedrooms are fitted with handy built-in robes, while a well-sized bathroom offers a bath to end those longer days in peace.
There’s so much to enjoy in this central Brighton location. Mere moments from the Tennis and Bowling Clubs, Public Library, Woolworths, and of course, beautiful Brighton Beach, you’ll find everything you need within walking distance.
Move into this secure home and enjoy the wonderful location, or secure as a no-brainer investment in the heart of Brighton. The choice is yours!
Features to love:
– Gas heating and evaporative cooling
– Dishwasher and Puratap included
– Secure garaging for one car with automatic roller door, plus a further off-street park
– Roller shutters on all front windows
– Gas instantaneous hot water system
– Huge paved outdoor pergola and zero maintenance surrounds
– Security blinds to windows
– Laundry with external access
– Tiled floors throughout
– New Crimsafe screens on all doors outside
– Colourbond new custom designed back verandah with down lights and fan
– Allows two medium-sized pets
– Easy access to public transport along Brighton Road
– Moments from a range of dining options and specialty stores along Brighton and Jetty Roads
CT / 6133/144
Council / City of Holdfast Bay
Zoning / R’5
Built / 1997
Land / 148m2
Council Rates / $1,198.55pa
ES Levy / $129.40pa
Community Rates / $375pq
Community Manager / Horner Management
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement may be inspected at any Harris Real Estate office for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.