15 A/B/D – SOLD
They say first impressions count, and this striking facade is sure to impress.
This high demand home offers 4 bedrooms, 2 living room areas and a study – All homes originally sold off the plan with 15C Wyatt Street falling through and now available.
Located just 8-minutes from the CBD and 15-minutes to the thriving café and restaurant precinct at Glenelg beach. This brand new Torrens titled, four bedroom home is located on a quiet no-through road just a short walk to the popular Weigall Oval Reserve and showcase a modern open plan design, sleek fixtures and fittings and multiple living spaces.
Designed, created and built to MannaCorp’s high quality standards, this new home is built to finest detail.
Gourmet Kitchen features gloss joinery, stone benchtops, tiled herringbone splashback, soft close hardware along with quality Bosch appliances including a 900mm gas cooktop, 600mm electric fan forced oven and dishwasher.
The four generous sized bedrooms are complimented with luxurious bathrooms offering a herringbone feature wall, large format rectified tiles, quality sanitaryware, suspended custom vanities, smart tile grates and semi frameless pivot door shower screens.
Featuring an undercover alfresco with manicured & irrigated gardens, perfect for entertaining family and friends all year round.
More reasons you’ll love these homes:
* Brand-new and Torrens title
* Full turnkey package with quality landscaping
* Internal access from garage with automatic panel door
* Open plan kitchen with 20mm stone benchtops, feature LED pendant & tiled herringbone splashback
* Black aluminium feature windows, sliding doors & tapware
* Soft close draws throughout
* Bosch stainless-steel appliances (including 900mm gas cooktop & dishwasher)
* Laundry and third toilet downstairs
* Four bedrooms (three with built in robes)
* Master bedroom with large walk in robe & ensuite
* Luxurious bathrooms offering herringbone feature wall & rectified tiling
* Second living space/study area upstairs
* Easy maintenance courtyard/ undercover outdoor entertaining
* Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning (fully zoned)
CT / 6232/586
Council / City of West Torrens
Zoning / R’19