3 Sold 1 Remaining – Sophisticated & Sleek Torrens title homes, sitting between the city & the sea.
Estimated completion – February/March 2020
**To walk through our show home contact Callan Eames on 0431 471 470 or email@example.com
They say first impressions count, and these striking facades are sure to impress.
Located just 8-minutes from the CBD and 15-minutes to the thriving café and restaurant precinct at Glenelg beach. These brand new Torrens titled, four bedroom homes are located on a quiet no-through road just a short walk to the popular Weigall Oval Reserve and showcase a modern open plan design, sleek fixtures and fittings and multiple living spaces.
Designed, created and built to MannaCorp’s high quality standards, these new homes are built to finest detail.
Gourmet Kitchens feature gloss joinery, stone benchtops, tiled herringbone splashback, soft close hardware along with quality Bosch appliances including a 900mm gas cooktop, 600mm electric fan forced oven and dishwasher.
The four generous sized bedrooms are complimented with luxurious bathrooms offering a herringbone feature wall, large format rectified tiles, quality sanitaryware, fully suspended custom vanities, smart tile grates and semi frameless pivot door shower screens.
All homes feature undercover alfresco’s with manicured & irrigated gardens, perfect for entertaining family and friends all year round.
*Images are of a recent project showcasing the “Urban” interior design scheme being used for this project
More reasons you’ll love these homes:
* Brand-new Torrens title homes
* Full turnkey package with quality landscaping
* Residence 1 offering Double Carport with automatic panel lift door
* Residence 2,3 & 4 offer internal access from garage
* Open plan kitchen with 20mm stone benchtops, feature LED pendant & tiled herringbone splashback
* Black aluminium feature windows, sliding doors & tapware
* Soft close draws throughout
* Bosch stainless-steel appliances (including 900mm gas cooktop & dishwasher)
* Laundry and third toilet downstairs
* Four bedrooms (three with built in robes)
* Master bedroom with large walk in robe & ensuite
* Luxurious bathrooms offering herringbone feature wall & rectified tiling
* Second living space/study area upstairs
* Easy maintenance courtyard/ undercover outdoor entertaining
* Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning (fully zoned)
CT / 5870/934
Council / City of West Torrens
Zoning / R’19