6 Maud Street Unley, SA 5061
Make the best years count in a C1910 villa extended to poolside perfection…
From its timeless sandstone facade to its north-facing rear studio and prized lane access, this extended C1910 character villa rolls out one beautiful, solar-fuelled surprise after another, leaving you head over heels and ready for an endless summer spent by its pool.
If you include that poolside, ensuited studio and the fully equipped theatre room, this Tesla-powered crowd-pleaser serves a growing family up to five bedrooms and a designated home office to go with its epic open-plan rear.
With sleek stone benchtops, breakfast bar, fridge drawer, induction cooktop and a butler's pantry, the kitchen is a cook's dream come true at the head of a family room with the widest view of the resort-style rear yard.
Glide open what looks more like a wall of glass than a set of doors, instantly making the alfresco pavilion an impressive extension of the internal footprint.
Close the cafe blinds, stoke up the gas log fireplace, start the BBQ of the outdoor kitchen, turn the TV on and you've set the perfect scene for a night of finals footy with friends.
In summer, the cafe blinds will stay open, the sprinkler system will fill the air with a cooling mist and that huge in-ground pool will be in a constant state of flow.
And this imposing, expansive and supremely flexible home will do it all with hardly an energy bill in sight - the perks of having an owner-engineer who has spent years perfecting the way this efficient home regulates its temperature.
Just like the high ceilings, hallway arches, timber floors and ornate fireplaces of the original home, you'll never get tired of your enviable position within stumbling distance of the famous Leicester Hotel and not much further from the CBD itself. Head over heels, indeed.
More to love:
- A much-loved, tightly-held family home
- Ideally placed at the no-through conclusion of Maud Street, metres from a local park/playground
- Rear access to bike path/lane, taking you straight to the city
- Periodically updated and extended to create the finished article for a demanding family
- Huge 19.6KW solar system and Tesla battery
- Ultra-flexible floor plan
- Cleverly engineered to be as efficient as possible
- Ducted evaporative cooling and gas heating
- Completely rewired throughout
- Huge 77,000L rainwater tank
- Soaring 3.6m high ceilings
- Integrated Bose sound system
- Storage galore, including large attic, plus fully-equipped walk-in robe to master bedroom
- Sleek wet areas, including ensuite bathroom with porcelain feature tiling
- Huge laundry
- Beautifully landscaped gardens with auto watering system
- Walking distance from public transport
- Zoned for Glenunga International High School
- And much more
CT / 5184/557
Council / Unley
Zoning / EN
Built / 1910
Land / 745m2
Frontage / 15.29m
Council Rates / $4178.70pa
Emergency Services Levy / $386.40pa
SA Water / $415.74pq
Estimated rental assessment: $1,300 - $1,400 p/w (Written rental assessment can be provided upon request)
Nearby Schools / Parkside P.S, Gilles Street P.S, Unley P.S, Glenunga International H.S, Concordia College and Walford Anglican H.S.
Disclaimer: All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal and financial advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor's Statement may be inspected at any Harris Real Estate office for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts. RLA | 226409
Share this property
Be the first to know. Sign up now for Harris Off-Market alerts to receive notification of Harris properties for sale that you won’t find on other websites.Set up Property Alerts
- Open Car Spaces: 2
Unley suburb profile
Explore prices, growth, people and lifestyle in UnleySuburb Profile