4 Alder Street Paradise
Renovate, extend or start again in your own piece of paradise on Alder…
Wonderfully positioned in the high growth, development and culture rich suburb of Paradise, this sturdy solid-brick home presents an incredible opportunity to enter a fast-paced market by purchasing a low-maintenance investment with plenty of scope to make your own.
The 463sqm (approx.) of rare earth with a 15.34m frontage provides the perfect base to build the home you have been dreaming of, or for those with grander renovation ambitions the withstanding solid-brick structure offers an effortless internal layout comprising of two bedrooms with built-in robes, multiple living areas and a low maintenance yard.
Whatever your intentions may be, you can prepare your tastebuds for a culinary journey with the worlds best cuisines to be experienced within your own neighbourhood. It will take years to taste all the international delicacies on offer at celebrated local restaurants to satisfy your adventurous palate at a time when overseas travel is a challenge.
You'll be spoilt for choice when deciding how to spend your weekends, with an abundance of leisurely walking trails, local hikes and playgrounds virtually on your doorstep. The CBD is just 15-minutes away by car and bus via the Paradise interchange or why not jump on your bike and pedal the short distance via the picturesque Linear track to save on unnecessary fuel and parking bills.
Renovate, extend, redevelop or just move in and enjoy, your options are endless with this one…
What we love:
• Spacious block of 463sqm with a 15.34m frontage (approx.) allowing you to build your dream home
• A great prospect for those looking to add to their investment portfolio
• Two bedrooms both with built-in robes and ceiling fans
• Flexible floorplan with sunroom and rumpus that can be used as additional living areas, home offices or playrooms
• Open plan kitchen with stainless steel appliances including gas cooktop
• Secure carport with additional off-street parking in driveway
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning and gas heater in lounge
• Updated laundry and toilet
• 3.5 kW solar panels
• Gourmet specialty stores to satisfy foodies and cooks alike with Mercato, Tony & Marks, Pasta Deli and the renowned Flavours of Campbelltown Food Trail
• Every necessary amenity on offer with Newton Village, Dernancourt Complex, Tea Tree Plaza and newly upgraded Gilles Plains Shopping Centre
• Close to other reputable schooling options including Paradise Primary, Sunrise Christian School, St Francis of Assisi and St Ignatius, Kildare, Cedar & Charles Campbell Colleges
• Few minutes' drive to Paradise Interchange where the O-Bahn will transport you to the CBD in a flash
All of this and so, so much more.
CT / 5382/254
Council / City of Campbelltown
Zoning / General Neighbourhood
Built / 1970
Land / 463m2
Frontage / 15.34m
Council Rates / $1,226 pa
SA Water / $148.29 pq
ES Levy / $120.50 pa
Nearby Schools / Paradise P.S, Charles Campbell College, Athelstone School, Dernancourt School R-7, Thorndon Park P.S, Charles Campbell College, Marden Senior College
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor's Statement may be inspected at any Harris Real Estate office for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.
Share this property
Be the first to know. Sign up now for Harris Off-Market alerts to receive notification of Harris properties for sale that you won’t find on other websites.Set up Property Alerts
Paradise suburb profile
Explore prices, growth, people and lifestyle in ParadiseSuburb Profile