11 Dixon Street Clarence Park
Classic return verandah bay window sandstone Villa superbly presented on 1858m2 (approx.) with all-weather tennis court and pool.
This is one of the original grand old villas built in the area at the turn of the century.
Situated on magnificent beautifully established grounds with a commanding frontage of 30.48m (approx.) the home has brilliant street appeal with its bold traditional sandstone façade & wide tessellated tiled return verandah.
Moving inside one is equally impressed with the charm & character of this lovely family home.
Features we love about this home
• The wide traditional arched hallway welcomes you to the home
• The rooms are generously proportioned & the classic features have been preserved with 4m high ornate ceilings & 4 stunning marble fireplaces
• There are 4 bedrooms plus study and 2 bathrooms, one being an ensuite with WIR to the main bedroom
• The spacious formal living room is outstanding with stunning marble fireplace & leadlight French doors opening to the side verandah
• Moving out the back the spacious extension incorporates the well designed kitchen & bright open plan family/dining area which opens out to the private rear grounds with court and pool.
• As you would expect a Villa of this calibre has a wine cellar
• Living is a breeze all year round with ducted r/c air conditioning
This sensational home offers the ultimate in recreational facilities for the active family & friends. Shut the front gate & you are in your own private resort, with Full size north south all-weather floodlit tennis court & sparkling fully fenced inground swimming pool.
The wide bricked paved driveway leads to the double carport & double lock up garage.
This very complete family home is something special!
CT / 5457/371
Council / City of Unley
Zoning / RS(BF)'S(BF)9.1
Built / 1900
Land / 1858m2
Frontage / 30.48m
Council Rates / $4024pa
SA Water / $461.11pq
ES Levy / $307pa
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor's Statement may be inspected at any Harris Real Estate office for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.
Share this property
Be the first to know. Sign up now for Harris Off-Market alerts to receive notification of Harris properties for sale that you won’t find on other websites.Set up Property Alerts
- Garage spaces: 4
Clarence Park suburb profile
Explore prices, growth, people and lifestyle in Clarence ParkSuburb Profile