10 Centre Way Belair
Full City Lights and Coastal Views – Stunning Renovations – 2587m2 Allotment
World Class and breathtaking views over the glittering Adelaide CBD. Tranquil bushland setting with wildlife at your doorstep. This recently upgraded and modernized Hamptons style home is a treasure to withhold. The home is spread over three floors with enough room for a large or an extended family.
The multi-level home consists of 2-3 living spaces with 2 fireplaces, a spacious open plan kitchen and dining area with upstairs wet bar with stone tops and wine fridge.
Elegant Alby Turner kitchen with Caesarstone bench tops, Belling English 3 door electric oven with 5 burner gas tops. Glass splash backs, smeg dishwasher, corner and walk in pantry for extra worktop space.
Featuring 4 bedrooms all good size with built in robes, the creature comforts and more the family has come accustomed to plus 3 bathrooms and a powder room fitted out with luxury in mind. Working from home is becoming increasingly more frequent and can be hard for some, not at 10 Centre Way as it has a large bright study.
Gorgeous entertaining Zones with upstairs balcony having the most amazing views of the city and the local bushland.
Ideally situated in one of Belair's most sought-after locations the home is walking distance to Belair triangle, public transport and local schools St Johns Grammar and Belair Primary. If you need to head into the city it's a short 10 min drive away or a 20-25min drive to the beach.
Features we love
- Double glazed windows into upstairs front dormers
- Abundance of storage throughout including a cellar
- Heating and cooling split systems throughout and two picturesque fireplaces,
downstairs fireplace is marble
- New Thermann hybrid heat pump, for efficient low-cost hot water
- Heated inground swimming pool with a backdrop of sparkling city lights
- Fully automated pool cover key turn
- Remote Controlled garage with plenty of room for two cars, much storage and
- Fully irrigated front and back garden with Australian natives
- Picturesque (fenced) gardens. Further land beyond which can be utilized or
not, your choice. Access out to trails at back
What the Vendor loves about this property:
- Sundowners on the balcony watching the city change from day to night. Our
resident Koala which comes to the tree next to the balcony always a joy to
- The neighbours in Centre Way are friendly, inviting each other to their homes
for drinks etc.
- When the young adults namely our kids have friends over, they can go
downstairs and have their own space chatting and playing pool or more often
than not they like to go to the upstairs lounge with the stunning views.
- The main bedroom being so large and as its North facing sun streams
into the room in the mornings and its great to lie in bed and gaze out to the
beautiful city below.
- Winter in the middle lounge when we put the gas fire on and rug up with a
bottle of red.
- Our dogs love the big back garden to roam around in that is secure and safe,
also that we have Belair National Park on our doorstep with amazing walks
and bike rides.
CT / 5141/319, CT 5780/425
Council / City of Mitcham
Zoning / Residential
Built / 1961
Land / 2587m2
Frontage / 30.48m
Council Rates / $2647pa
SA Water / $251.41pq
ES Levy / $210.90pa
Nearby Schools / Belair P.S, Hawthorndene P.S, Clapham P.S, Blackwood P.S, Mitcham P.S, Blackwood H.S, Mitcham Girls H.S, Urrbrae Agricultural H.S, Springbank Secondary College
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor's Statement may be inspected at any Harris Real Estate office for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.
Share this property
Be the first to know. Sign up now for Harris Off-Market alerts to receive notification of Harris properties for sale that you won’t find on other websites.Set up Property Alerts
- Garage spaces: 2
Belair suburb profile
Explore prices, growth, people and lifestyle in BelairSuburb Profile