This property is not currently for sale or rent on https://www.harrisre.com.au Allenby Gardens
Classy family living in Riverpark Estate
Best Offers By 12pm Monday 26th of April (unless sold prior)
Nestled away on a quiet street in beautiful Allenby Gardens, you'll find this delightful family home that offers an abundance of space and privacy for growing or established families.
This supremely generous property offers versatile living whether you're a young family, or simply love entertaining friends, the options are endless!
Entering to your choice of two separate living retreats, both light-filled and spacious, you get an immediate sense of feeling at home. The tiled hallway, kitchen and main living area keep things feeling modern, while the spacious kitchen with timber cabinetry adds richness and warmth. A long kitchen island and separate bench top offers plenty of storage space, room to prepare dinners for family and friends, while the Miele dishwasher makes cleaning up a breeze.
A home to love:
- Double fronted façade' with delightful curb appeal
- Grand formal dining and living room, providing plenty of living space for the growing family or modern entertainer
- Oversized master suite features walk in robe and sparkling ensuite corner spa
- Two spacious bedrooms, bedroom 3 with walk-in robe
- Open-plan living opens out onto your own private outdoor getaway with fully tiled in-ground pool, solar heated spa and adjacent alfresco - ideal for year-round entertaining, or a morning coffee
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Separate laundry with even more storage space and external access
- Garage with automatic roller door and rear access
- Side gate access to large shed - perfect for extra storage!
- Light and bright inside with fresh paint, plush new carpets and quality window furnishings throughout
- New ceiling fans to all bedrooms and living room
As for the location, Allenby Gardens is a gem of the inner west, ideally positioned just 10 minutes in either direction to Adelaide CBD or the pristine beaches Henley/Grange.
You'll also have a vast choice of local Shopping Centres or the variety of specialty stores, cafés and restaurants on Henley Beach Road for all your shopping needs. Plus, the convenience of public transport options, nearby schools and direct access from the estate to River Park Estate. The park includes, tennis court, playground, basketball court, BBQ facilities, Rotunda, Picnic area, large open grassed area. Direct access to Linear park and bike track. Walking path to Brickworks shopping centre – Dan Murphys, Tony and Marks, Woolworths, BIGW, Chemist, dentist, speciality shops, and food eateries including Oasis Pizza, Zambreros, Yiros, Indian and more.
CT / 5380/767
Council / City of Charles Sturt
Zoning / HDN
Built / 1997
Land / 450m2
Frontage / 15m
Council Rates / $1815.10pa
ES Levy / $172.90pa
SA Water / $208.10pq
Rental Assessment / $550-$580 per week
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor's Statement may be inspected at any Harris Real Estate office for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.
Share this property
Be the first to know. Sign up now for Harris Off-Market alerts to receive notification of Harris properties for sale that you won’t find on other websites.Set up Property Alerts
Allenby Gardens suburb profile
Explore prices, growth, people and lifestyle in Allenby GardensSuburb Profile