Exciting opportunity to secure your dream new home with a boost in blossoming North Plympton
**Eligibility for 15k First Home Buyers Grant and 25k Builders Grant**
Residence 1 $589k-$599k
Residence 2 & 3 $569k-$579k
Scheduled for early 2021 completion by Netbuilt, these carefully considered Community titled three-bedroom homes offer luxurious living in the heart of ever-growing North Plympton.
Boasting a spacious entry under 2.7m ceilings, the ground floor features generous open plan living over timber laminate floating floors, and a natural flow to the Alfresco via glass sliding doors. High quality selections include Bosch appliances, Mirostone benchtops to kitchen and bathrooms, and floor-to-ceiling bathroom tiling for that extra luxe factor.
Upstairs to the sleeping quarters, find a handy WFH study nook or lounge on the landing, and three beautiful bedrooms. All enjoy the comfort of carpet; two and three fitted with built-in robes, while the front-facing master suite is complete with an ensuite bathroom and opulent walk-in robe.
There’s so much to love about this fantastic city-fringe location! Grab your morning coffee from nearby Cibo Espresso, while weekends are for crossing the oval down the end of the street on your way to brunch at Froth and Fodder.
Get ready to make the most of Adelaide, under 5km to both majestic West Beach and popular Glenelg Beach, while just 3.5km to Adelaide’s CBD.
Features to love:
– Reverse-cycle ducted A/C throughout
– Ground floor guests’ powder room
– Secure garaging with monument auto panel lift door
– Walking distance from Kurralta Park Central, including Kmart, a range of takeaway, and specialty stores
– Easy access to public transport along Marion Road
– Zoned for Plympton International College and Kurralta Park Community Kindergarten, while walking distance to unzoned Plympton Primary School and perfectly placed between Immanuel College, and Pulteney and Westminster Schools
– Alfresco outdoor living with covered pergola, perfect for entertaining
– Dwelling one on an ideal corner block offers a side access double garage
– Dwellings two and three enjoy a second living space
CT / 5578/605
Council / City of West Torrens
Zoning / R’19
Built / 2021
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement may be inspected at any Harris Real Estate office for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.