Brand New Home with a Distinctive and Elegant Façade.
$500 per week
Available: 18 December 2018
Impressive blend of elegant design and luxurious finishing.
– 3 bedrooms, 2 and 3 with built in robes.
– Main bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite.
– Formal lounge/sitting room with access to side courtyard.
– Sparkling 2-pak cabinetry in the kitchen with elegant stone wrapping around the island bench, quality 900mm SMEG appliances, and a spacious walk-in pantry.
– Large open-plan main living area incorporating a living room, a dining room and the kitchen.
– Family bathroom with separate shower and bath plus hand held shower.
– Generous alfresco are with ceiling fan and gas provision for an outdoor BBQ.
– Single lock up garage with automatic panel lift door and rear access for extra parking space.
Other features include:
– Alarm security system.
– R/C ducted air conditioner.
– all vanities in the ensuite, bathroom and laundry feature stone benchtops and 2-pak cabinetry.
– Laminated new oak timber flooring.
– Downlights throughout the house.
– All internal and external walls and ceiling are insulated.
– Square set cornices in the main areas and 2.4m high doors make the 2.7m high ceiling look even higher.
– New tech Samsung keyless entry.
– Abundant built-in storage.
– Gas HWS.
– Irrigation systems to front and rear gardens.
Alexander Ave is located within the triangle of Glynde Corner, Newton Central Shopping Centre and Newton Village Shopping Centre; meaning cafes, dining, shopping, grocery and banking are all but a mere minutes away. Top choice schools and child care centres, both private and public, are also within the vicinity. And the CBD is only a 8km or 15mins drive away.
Pets: Sorry no pets allowed.
Water charges: Tenants are responsible for all water usage and quarterly supply charge.
Would you like to view this property? Please click the button “contact the agent”, register your interest and we will instantly respond. To avoid disappointment, we encourage you to register your interest so we can keep you informed during all stages of the leasing process.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.