Modern & Spacious – this home ticks all your boxes!
$535 per week
Available: end January 2019
Architecturally designed this contemporary styled town home is in a perfect much sought after pocket of the city
Headlined by open plan living encompassing an impressive central light well with automatic louvres bathes the downstairs in light.
– Three bedroom, two with built in robes
– Master with ensuite bathroom and French doors to the Juliet balcony
– Luxury ensuite bathroom with full bath, separate shower and toilet.
– Second upstairs bathroom
– Gleaming floating timber flooring throughout downstairs and plush new mocha carpeting to bedrooms
– Freshly painted throughout
– Modern kitchen with plenty of storage space and cleverly designed shelving in the under stair space
– Impressive 900 mm Gas cook top and dishwasher at the heart of the kitchen
– Internal laundry and convenient 3rd guest toilet downstairs
– Rear lane access to the secure garage with automatic roller door
A surprise package, on the door step of Gilles Street primary school and an easy walk to Pulteney Grammar school this home is ideal for small families or professional couples seeking the freedom of inner city life and convenience.
Pets: Sorry not permitted
Water charges: All water use and supply charges
Exclusions from tenancy: N/A
This property is not furnished.
Would you like to view this property? Please click the button “contact the agent”, register your interest and we will instantly respond. To avoid disappointment, we encourage you to register your interest so we can keep you informed during all stages of the leasing process.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.