Home, Work & Play
$450 per week
Available: 25th January 2019
Enjoying a leafy outlook, this tidy family home offers an adaptable layout with a great workspace if you’re keen to work from home.
– Three or four bedrooms (one would also make a great rumpus room or home office with separate entrance)
– Lounge/dining room
– Family/meals area with patio door to outside
– Timber kitchen with dishwasher, induction cooktop, Puratap and large walk in pantry
– Three way bathroom
– Reverse cycle air-conditioning
– Built in robes
– Verandah/entertaining area overlooking the large back garden
– Double carport plus a storage shed
Situated in leafy Hawthorndene, a short walk to local parks and creekside trails as well as iconic Joan’s Pantry, while Blackwood railway station and shopping village are also conveniently close by.
Water charges: Quarterly supply & usage
Exclusions from tenancy: Large shed is not available for tenant use
Would you like to view this property? Please click the button “contact the agent”, register your interest and we will instantly respond. To avoid disappointment, we encourage you to register your interest so we can keep you informed during all stages of the leasing process.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.