Funky City Cottage Close to Markets
$425 per week with Solar Power!
Available: 11 January 2019
Recently renovated, this funky 1867 built cottage, moments from the Central Markets and Gouger Street precinct offers a great walk anywhere lifestyle.
– Two double bedrooms
– Large bathroom with concealed laundry
– Cool modern kitchen with timber bench tops, gas cooker and water filter
– Open plan living/dining area with customised feature shelving and patio door to outside
– Relax in the vine covered courtyard garden with artificial lawn
– On street permit parking available
– Reverse cycle heating/cooling, gas heater plus ceiling fans
– Beautifully polished Jarrah floorboards
– Large loft storage space
– 1.5kw solar power system for savings on your electric costs
There’s fantastic restaurants and cafes within walking distance as well as the Central Markets and Victoria Square tram stop for a quick (and free) trip through the city.
Pets: Not Allowed
Water Charges: All water usage and supply
Would you like to view this property? Please click the button “contact the agent”, register your interest and we will instantly respond. To avoid disappointment, we encourage you to register your interest so we can keep you informed during all stages of the leasing process.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.