Beautifully Positioned in a Quiet cul-de-sac Location with Panoramic Views of Adelaide, Coast and Foothills.
$750 per week, including full pool maintenance
Available: 18 January 2019
Generous in size with plenty of light and unobstructed views from all rooms.
A family home with entertaining in mind, take advantage of the views from the in ground pool, outdoor covered entertaining area and outdoor kitchen, it is Heaven.
– 3 bedrooms, 2 and 3 with robes.
– Main with parents retreat or nursery, walk through robes and ensuite.
– Large open plan living area with polished timber flooring.
– Renovated kitchen with stone bench tops, double sink, Puratap, dishwasher, 900ml gas cooktop and built in steamer.
– Renovated family bathroom and ensuite.
– Renovated laundry with loads of cupboard space.
– Separate toilet/powder room.
– Electric gates for extra security and privacy.
– Salt water in ground pool with commanding views.
– Verandah with chef’s outdoor kitchen.
– Full length balcony.
– Double car port.
Other features include:
– 8.2Kw Solar panel system for reduced electric bills.
– 3 split system air conditioners.
– Gas HWS.
– Garden shed.
– Linen press.
– Safe available for tenant – tenant must have it re coded.
– Many fruit trees.
Just minutes from local shopping and sought after schools this superb location provides the opportunity to create a fantastic lifestyle and enjoy uninterrupted views over our beautiful city from the comfort of your living room.
Water charges: Tenants are responsible for all water usage over and above 120kl per annum allowance and quarterly supply charge.
Exclusions: Alarm system excluded.
Would you like to view this property? Please click the button “contact the agent”, register your interest and we will instantly respond. To avoid disappointment, we encourage you to register your interest so we can keep you informed during all stages of the leasing process.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.