Plenty of Room to Play
$355 per week
Available: 19th November 2018
With a playground next door, large backyard and impressive garage/man cave there’s plenty of room to play at this 1960’s stone fronted home.
– Three bedrooms, two with built in robes
– Lounge room with decorative glass doors and polished jarrah floorboards
– Dining room
– Separate kitchen with near new gas cooker
– Retro bathroom with bath and shower. Separate toilet.
– Split system air-conditioner plus ceiling fans
– Rear verandah overlooking the lawned rear garden
– Large garage/workshop/mancave with remote access door
– Gated driveway with drive through access to the rear yard and plenty of space for a boat or caravan
– Conveniently close to a range of nearby schools, Kurralta Park Shopping Centre and the Westside bikeway.
– Perfect for anyone needing close proximity to Adelaide Airport and with even distance between the Adelaide CBD and famous Glenelg Beach – this property has lifestyle choices abundant!
Pets: Pets on Application
Water charges: Water – All Quarterly Supply & All usage
Would you like to view this property? Please click the button “contact the agent”, register your interest and we will instantly respond. To avoid disappointment, we encourage you to register your interest so we can keep you informed during all stages of the leasing process.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.