Go one better in a boutique head turner with top tech and high spec
From JAG to Jarrah, better beckons in this boutique built, 3-bedroom home with the looks and longevity to match the lifestyle on the quiet doorstep of Morialta’s walking trails and Newton Village shopping precinct.
Recessed ceilings, porcelain tiles, stone tops in typical places, Jarrah boards in big bedrooms and JAG joinery at every turn – including THAT kitchen…
It takes but seconds to see how this 2010-built high-tech, low-maintenance creation carries the top-end quality and looks to last a lifetime.
From the formal lounge with refuge at the front of the home and a study with scope for 4th bedroom duties to a master suite to savour and central courtyard…
This is a floor plan that adds function to the form, and rightly reaches its crescendo at open-plan living alongside summer loving alfresco entertaining.
The star: that JAG kitchen and the Smeg appliances, glass (and window) splash backs and thick Caesarstone bench tops on champagne coloured cabinetry that make cooking a work of art overlooking light-filled lounge and dining zones.
Take your culinary creations to one of two timber-decked patios with awnings that protect with a push of a button and let you sit for hours in comfort amongst a water feature and landscaped gardens.
Those awnings are just a taste of the tech at your fingertips, including video intercom, zoned ducted heating and cooling, Clipsal Saturn light switches and so many more…
More reasons why we love this home:
– Large walk-in robe and ensuite to master bedroom
– Sleek rendered façade
– Smeg induction cooktop and integrated dishwasher
– Lock-up garage with remote Panelift entry
– High ceilings throughout – 3m to formal lounge, 2.7m to rest
– Double vanity and full-height tiling to ensuite, plus spa to main bathroom
– Large separate laundry
– JAG joinery throughout – including bathroom vanities and built-in robes to bedrooms 2 and 3
– Fully alarmed with video intercom and electric front gate
– Quality custom blinds throughout
– Beautifully presented, low-maintenance gardens to front and rear
– Close to a range of quality schools, including St Ignatius’ and Rostrevor Colleges
CT / 6036/474
Council / City of Campbelltown
Zoning / R’4
Built / 2010
Land / 386m2
Frontage / 11.58m
Council Rates / $1890pa
SA Water / $214pq
ES Levy / $340pa
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement may be inspected at any Harris Real Estate office for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.